|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Real World Application of DEX - OAX is a new, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange project run by the OAX Foundation.
- OAX is an open source, transparent, decentralized platform with not only the liquidity of a centralized exchange but also the security and transparency of existing decentralized exchanges.
- OAX foundation: The primary objective is to promote the real world application of the OAX platform and ecosystem. It also aims to initially develop the OAX platform and advocate governance and promote the core values of being open, transparent and decentralized.
- OAX stands for openANX.
- OAX (OAX) is based in Hong Kong.
- Address: 19/B, CNT Tower, 338 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
- The official ticker symbol for OAX token: OAX
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 100,000,000 OAX
- Circulating Supply: 25,009,250 OAX
- ICO from 22 Jun 2017 to 21 Jul 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 OAX = $0.45 USD.
Introduction to openANX
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell OAX (OAX).
- List of team members in OAX (OAX).
|Ken Lo||Leadership||Ken is a successful serial entrepreneur who co-founded ANX International, one of the world's largest blockchain service providers. As the CEO of ANX International, he has over 5 years experience in blockchain strategies, extensive knowledge in running world-class crypto-assets exchanges, and providing innovative solutions to many blockchain platform operators. Ken has 20 year's experience in business strategy and execution working for MNCs like BT, Accenture, and Verizon.|
|Amanda Liu||General Manager and Senior Consultant|
|William Barkshire||Senior Advisor|
- List of advisors for OAX (OAX).
|Jehan Chu||Strategy Advisory|
|Bok Khoo||Technology Advisory|
|Peter Smith||Strategy Advisory|
|Lionello Lunesu||Technology Advisory|
|Henry Yu||Legal Advisory|
Frequently asked questions