|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Ardor (ARDR)||Detail Page|
|Ignis (IGNIS)||Detail Page|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
|List of Nxt Trading Platforms||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Nxt is an advanced, decentralised, open source blockchain crypto-platform which builds on and improves the basic functionality of pioneering cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin.
- Nxt provides a powerful and modular toolset which gives users the freedom to create their own applications.
- The Nxt platform includes many core-level features, such as a Decentralized Asset Exchange, Marketplace, and Voting system, all in additional to the NXT digital currency itself.
- Nxt is easy-to-use, permissionless and gives its users complete freedom in many ways.
- Slogan: The future is NXT.
- Slogan: Next generation of cryptocurrency.
- Slogan: Decentralizing the future.
- Asset Exchange: Create your own project on Nxt. Nxt Asset Exchange offers secure, direct peer-to-peer trading.
- Monetary System: Launch your own digital currency. Trade, share and exchange other currencies supported by Nxt.
- Data Cloud: Data storage, publication and verification on the NXT blockchain. Secure, simple and effective.
- Voting System: Create customised polls, verified via the Nxt blockchain. Personal empowerment via the blockchain.
- Account Control: Create secure multi-signature accounts with NXT. Decentralised Autonomous Organisations made easy.
- ICO started on 29 September 2013 and ended on 18 November 2013.
- 500 million IGNIS will be given away as a free airdrop to all NXT owners, in a snapshot to be taken on Dec 28th, at block 1636363.
What is NXT?
Nxt - Lean, Powerful, Versatile
Frequently asked questions
- 85,006 (Global)
- 24,169 (U.S.)
- updated on Dec 23, 2017