|Related Wiki List||Type|
|WePower (WPR)||Detail Page|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Nikolaj Martyniuk is the co-founder of WePower (WPR) cryptocurrency project.
- From Lithuania.
- Graduated from Università Bocconi with DIEM in International Economics and Management (2004 – 2007).
- Graduated from Princeton University with course in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies (2017).
- Graduated from Università Bocconi with course in Private Equity and Venture Capital (2017).
- Focused on helping great companies grow and seek higher results. Extensive experience in Renewable energy from electricity production and delivery to transport and renewable fuels.
|WePower Network||Co-Founder, CEO||2017 – Present|
|Contrarian Ventures||Partner||Jul 2017 – Present|
|Modus Energy International||CEO||May 2017 – Oct 2017|
|Modus Group||Board member||Jan 2012 – Oct 2017|
|Modus Energija||CEO||Oct 2014 – Jun 2017|
|JSC "Autoideja"||Director||Jul 2009 – Jan 2017|
|JSC Renvia||Head Of Biogas Department||Jan 2013 – Oct 2014|
|Orion Securities||Financial Analyst||Nov 2007 – Nov 2008|
|Orion Securities||Corporate Finance Financial Analyst||2007 – 2008|
Frequently asked questions