|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
- 1 Truth and facts
- 2 Video Playlist
- 3 Missions
- 4 Multi-Dimensional Chain (MDC)
- 5 Nexus Primes
- 6 Wallets
- 7 Exchanges
- 8 Roadmap
- 9 Team members
- 10 Advisors
- 11 Partners
- 12 Newsletters
- 13 White papers
- 14 Conferences
- 15 Wiki
- 16 Mining guide
- 17 Frequently asked questions
- 18 Tutorials
- 19 Reviews
- 20 References
Truth and facts
- Nexus is a decentralized digital currency, distributed framework, and peer-to-peer network. Nexus further improves upon the blockchain protocol by focusing on the following core technological principles on its platform: Speed, Scalability, Security, Accessibility.
- Nexus is an innovative cryptocurrency that runs off its own algorithm and has a well though through infrastructure that takes it beyond bitcoin and other 1st generation cryptocurrencies. It has a checks and balances system for sending coins, where transactions can be retrieved if sent to a wrong address.
- Slogan: Nexus: The world's most secure crypto currency. The worlds first 3D-chain.
- Slogan: Nexus, a connection or series of connections linking two or more things.
- Quote: Decentralized Markets are Here to Stay.
- Quote: Freedom to spend your money as you see fit is Freedom.
- Quote: Not everybody has money but everybody has time.
- Nexus (NXS) is based in United States.
- Address: 500 S. Mill Ave, Tempe, Az, USA.
- The official ticker symbol for Nexus token: NXS
- Started from 23 Sep 2014.
- Total token supply: 78,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 54,817,259 NXS
- Proof of stake of up to 2%.
What is Nexus?
- Nexus seeks to Free humankind from centralized systems.
- Merely being decentralized is not enough. We must decentralize the decentralization.
- Using software and hardware, Nexus seeks to build the foundation for the most decentralized system to ever be developed: Nexus Earth.
- This network will empower everyone from the first world to the third world.
- Not everyone has money, but everyone has time. The time has come to decentralize everything.
- The foundations of cryptocurrency should be built upon decentralized principles. Nexus seeks to fulfill this mission.
Multi-Dimensional Chain (MDC)
- The Multi-Dimensional Chain (MDC) was introduced by Colin Cantrell (founder and lead developer of Nexus) at the 2017 Nexus Crypto Currency Conference in Aspen, Colorado.
- Nexux is a currency with a scientific proof-of-work.
- Nexus (NXS) is a cryptocurrency that does more than send money. As a byproduct of mining, it finds dense clusters of prime numbers.
- Official Nexus Prime home page
- List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Nexus (NXS).
- List of team members in Nexus (NXS).
|Colin Cantrell||Founder, Lead Developer||
|Preston Smith||Community Manager - Public Relations|
|Keith Smith||GUI Developer - Web Developer - Media Production|
Frequently asked questions