|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
|List of NEM (XEM) Trading Platforms||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Nem is a decentralized peer-to-peer platform with its own blockchain on which third parties can build new and exciting applications
- With nem, you transact directly from person to person requiring no banks, clearinghouses or middlemen. This allows for fast and efficient transfers anywhere in the world, 24/7.
- With nem, you do have custodial control, so no one can ever prevent you from transacting with whomever you like, wherever you like.
- Your XEM are stored with state-of-the-art encryption in a digital wallet and transactions can occur faster and simpler than traditional banking.
- NEM’s smart asset system is configurable to manage almost anything. Currencies or financial instruments, supply chains, notarization and ownership records.
- With NEM, you can even create your own cryptocurrency or crowdfunding token.
- NEM is API driven, so any application is compatible, from mobile apps to mission critical business infrastructure.
- Meet NEM, while others were cloning old blockchain designs, NEMS team of professional developers built a new code base from the ground up.
- Businesses worldwide have already adopted them and tests across millions of accounts have demonstrated why it is one of the best performing systems in the industry.
- The free NEM software is written in Java, a programming language that has been battle tested for over 20 years. The software is available on Windows, Mac and Linux based systems, and a mobile client is also in development.
- The NEM blockchain software is used in a commercial blockchain called Mijin.
- Slogan: The Smart Asset Blockchain. Built for performance.
- NEM has a total fixed supply of 8,999,999,999 XEM.
- The token symbol or currency of the NEM platform is called XEM. All existing Zen were created at launch, so you can rest assured that your hard-earned money will not be devalued through inflation.
- NEM is launched in year 2015.
- Unlike Bitcoin, nem does not need massive amounts of energy to run the peer-to-peer network.
- A node can run on a micro computer which requires less than 5 watts to operate.
- Rather than wasting millions of dollars a year in harming the environment with mining, the nem network can be maintained using minimal power.
- The transaction fees you pay are used to reward those who support running the nem network.
- You can also support the network by running the nem software on your home computer.
- The more you participate in the network, the higher your reward.
- Imagine earning a higher interest rate on your account every time you use your bank card.
NEM Introduction 2017
Frequently asked questions
- 46,304 (Global)
- 15,768 (U.S.)
- updated on Dec 19, 2017
- Cryptocurrency NEM Gears Up To Change How Trade, Commerce And Finance Is Transacted
- How NEM Blockchain Can Potentially Revolutionize Stock Markets
- Tech Bureau offers Mijin® in “The Blockchain Lab” at Digipolis, as blockchain technology takes on municipal and administrative services for the Belgian government
- Blockchain platform NEM increases XEM rewards for Supernode program