|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Bitcoin Wallets||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Detail Page|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Bitcoin (BTC) Trading Platforms||List of All|
Truth & Facts
- Bitcoin wallet.
- Semi-open source.
- Slogan: ad-hoc economy.
- Code is open to everyone for review but no modification and redistribution.
- Does not support multisig accounts.
- Feature: can also be used as a local trading platform for exchanging and trading Bitcoins locally.
- Only available on iOS and Android for now.
- Send and receive Bitcoins with your mobile phone.
- Full control over your private keys. (Unelss you export them)
- No block chain download is required.
- Using own super nodes for super fast connection to the Bitcoin network.
- Compatible with other bitcoin services through "bitcoin:" uri handling
- Mycelium API is coming soon.
- More DAPPs. New initiatives such as colored coins and new PoS blockchains will open new opportunities. 
- Top 10 Bitcoin Wallets 2017.
- What is Mycelium?
- Mycelium is a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) wallet.