|English name||Meat Chop|
|Main ingreadient||Lean meat, fat pork, fish paste|
|Whether it contains preservatives||No|
- Meat broth is a representative of Taiwanese traditional oyster dishes. It is also one of the representative dishes of Taiwan's Heluo cuisine. It is a pork non-staple food product popularized in the Taiwan market. It has a long history of eating and is a popular snack.
- The same is true of beef mites in Fujian Province, among which Shishi is best known for its Shishi name snacks. In fact, the practice is quite diverse, but the ingredients used are similar in principle (only the difference between the heat and the seasoning).
- As Taiwan’s economy has improved dramatically, the public has become more and more concerned about diet. In the early days, the way of cooking pork directly into the soup was no longer favored by the public. In order to refine the overall taste of the soup, Taiwan's Heluo chef also spent a lot of effort to make the meat used in the meat.
- The Heluo chefs from all over Taiwan have their own secret recipe for making meat. However, as a whole, three ingredients are usually used: lean meat, fat pork, and fish paste. The ratio of lean meat, fat meat, and fish paste is about 8:3:1.
- First, lean meat (sometimes some more sophisticated chefs will cut some lean strips first) and fat meat into a conditioning machine to stir into mud (traditionally used a kitchen knife to pour the meat into a mud, it is said that the taste is more solid). Next, mix in seasonings such as salt, sugar, white pepper, sesame oil, white powder, and scallions. As for the amount of these seasonings, it varies from person to person. After adding the seasoning, the meat is stirred to produce a very strong viscosity, and then the fish paste is continuously mixed (the cut-off lean strips can be put into the meat puree and stirred quickly to increase the meaty taste). Finally, the meat is kneaded into granules, and the pieces are placed in a boiling soup, which can be cooked and picked up.
- After the meat is made, you can prepare the mushroom meat soup.
- First, some vegetable ingredients (such as mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, bamboo shoots, etc.) are shredded. The onion is cut into pieces for use. Pour the oil into a wok and heat it. Remove the onion from the sauté and remove it immediately. (The fried onion is usually discarded directly; but a little onion can be taken.) Then, the mushrooms are shredded, and the cabbage is silky. (If you want to cook the bamboo shoots, you can cook the bamboo shoots with boiling water). Add the soup before cooking (you can add, fungus, shrimp, and more people with shark's fin), and wait until the soup is boiled and then add seasonings (such as soy sauce, sugar, salt, etc.). Finally, use a little too white powder to thicken it (you can also add egg flower?, put in the meat, sprinkle with parsley (you can also add a little scallions at the same time), prepare a little garlic, balsamic vinegar (can be replaced with black vinegar) or soy sauce, ie Enjoy it.
- In livestock, pork has the lowest protein content and the highest fat content. Lean pork contains high protein and can contain up to 29 grams of protein per 100 grams, containing 6 grams of fat. After cooking, the fat content of the pork will also decrease. Pork is also rich in vitamin B. Can make the body feel more energetic. Pork also provides essential fatty acids. Pork is sweet and fragrant, nourishing yin and moistening, providing heme (organic iron) and cysteine which promotes iron absorption, which can improve iron deficiency anemia. Pork chops nourish yin, pig belly tonic deficiency, spleen and stomach.
What Links Here