|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Dai is a decentralized stablecoin.
- Dai is a cryptocurrency that is price stabilized against the value of the U.S. Dollar. Dai is created by the Dai Stablecoin System, a decentralized platform that runs on the Ethereum blockchain.
- With Dai, anyone, anywhere has the freedom to choose a money they can place their confidence in. A money that maintains its purchasing power.
- Maker (MKR) holders govern Dai.
- Maker is a decentralized autonomous organization on the Ethereum blockchain seeking to minimize the price volatility of its own stable token, the Dai, against the U.S. Dollar.
- The next generation of financial applications become possible with a stable digital currency.
- Maker and Dai officially launched on the Ethereum Mainnet on 17 Dec 2017.
- The official ticker symbol for Maker token: MKR
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1,000,000 MKR
- Circulating Supply: 618,228 MKR
Introduction to the Dai Stablecoin System
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Maker (MKR).
- List of supported wallets for Maker (MKR).
List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Maker (MKR).
- The Dai Stablecoin System was developed by Maker. Our team consists of developers, economists and designers from all over the world. Our decentralized autonomous organization is governed by our token holders.
- List of team members in Maker (MKR).
|Nikolai Mushegian||Chief Scientist|
|Soren Peter Nielsen||Head of Product|
|Greg Diprisco||Business Development Lead|
|Jacek Czarnecki||General Counsel|
|Chris Padovano||Counsel, Americas|
|David Currin||Product Architect|
|James Reidy||Sysadmin and Liquidity Developer|
|Daniel Brockman||Smart Contract Developer|
|Mikael Brockman||Smart Contract Developer|
|Thomas Pulber||Front End Developer|
|Fernando Tiberti||Front End Developer|
|Shannon Wu||Marketing Advisor|
|Andrew Bryan||Risk Management Researcher|
|Wouter Kampmann||Integrations PM|
|Lev Livnev||Economic Research Lead|
|Tyler Sorensen||Technical Account Manager|
|Jack Ek||Formal Verification Researcher|
|Denis Erfurt||Formal Verification Researcher|
|Martin Lundfall||Formal Verification Researcher|
|Jessica Salomon||Community Manager|
|Jocelyn Chang||APAC Community Manager|
- List of advisors for Maker (MKR).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Maker (MKR).
- Official Maker (MKR) white paper in pdf
- Official Maker (MKR) purple paper in pdf
- Official Maker (MKR) dynamics paper about Dai stability engine simulation in pdf
Frequently asked questions