|Main ingredients||Fine flour, pure white sugar|
|Place of origin||Hanchuan City, Hubei Province|
|Edible method||Milk, soy milk, boiled water or dry food.|
|Ingredients||Fine flour, pure white sugar, refined oil, honey|
- The Moon Moon is a unique local food of Hanchuan flavor, with a history of more than 600 years. According to the picture of the twelfth volume of "Hanchuan County", the white cake (that is, Hanchuan Heyue) is soft and sweet. According to legend, Hanchuan Yinling is the court of worship, using the finest raw materials and dried tangerine peel.
- Ingredients: fine flour, pure white sugar, refined oil, honey, sesame oil, lard, sweet-scented osmanthus, orange cake, etc.
- The taste is sweet.
- How to eat: milk, soy milk, boiled water or dry food.
Another name for June
Lotus Moon and June
- The moon is referring to June. June: Usually called: the lotus, the moon, the moon, the moon, the moon, the sun, the heat, the summer, and the month. The moon and the moon: June 3rd is red and hot. Many plants are listless under the scorching heat of the summer. Only the lotus flowers in the lotus pond stand out and are full of energy. Therefore, they are called "Fuyue" or "Heyue Moon".
- January: Usually called: Zhengyue, Liuyue, Duanyue, Chuyue, Jiayue, Xinyue, Kaisui, Haoyue.
- The first month: the month of Zhengyang.
- Liu Yue: The first month of silver willows is inserted into the bottle, also known as Liu Yue.
- Duanyue: refers to the first month of the lunar calendar, the beginning of the year is "positive". Later, Qin Shihuang was in power, and the "political" of "正正" and "嬴政" was homophonic, so the first month was changed to the end of the month. End, top also, is still the beginning of the beginning. The Qin Shihuang name was "political", and the Qin people changed the "positive month" to "the moon".
- February: Usually called: Xingyue, Zhongchun, Zhongyang, Ruyue, Liyue, Huayue, Zhongyue, Haoyue.
- Xingyue: In February, the earth spits green, everything springs, and the apricot flower contains cockroaches, so February is crowned with the beautiful name - Xingyue. "February red apricots", also known as apricot.
- March: Usually called: peach month, spring evening, late spring, Hunchun, silkworm month, upper spring, spring day, silk month, season month, moon, end spring.
- Tao Yue: March peach powder is shy, also known as peach month. In March, the peach blossoms are blooming, beautiful and fragrant, naturally called "Peach Moon."
- Spring Festival Evening, Late Spring, Hunchun: March Spring Festival Evening, that is, late spring, Hunchun.
- Hunchun: that is, the summer calendar is March, or the lunar calendar is March.
- Silkworm Moon: Summer Calendar March. March is the month of sericulture, so it is called "silkworm moon."
- Shangchun: refers to Meng Chunzheng.
- Spring Day: Summer Calendar March.
- April: Usually called: Haoyue, Meng Xia, the first summer, the early summer, the Yangyue Maiyue Meiyue pure moon clear and the moon.
- Haoyue: Everything is long and leafy, and the banyan tree is also blooming with yellow-white petals. Some people call it April. April: April is full of branches, also known as Haoyue.
- May: Usually called: Puyue, Midsummer, Super Summer, Month, Yuyue, Sui, Tianzhong, Midsummer, and Suiyue.
- Pu Yue: On the fifth day of the Dragon Boat Festival in May, many people hang the calamus and Ai Ye on the door to avoid evil. Therefore, May is also called "Pu Yue".
- July: Usually called: Qiaoyue, Guayu, Lanyue, Lanqiu, Qiuqiu, Xinqiu, Shouqiu, Xiangyue, Mengqiu, early autumn.
- Qiaoyue: July 7th is the month when Chinese women go to the "Wei Qiao" in the sky, and begged the weavers to make them ingenious. Therefore, July is called "Qiaoyue".
- August: Usually called: Guiyue, Zhuangyue, Zhongqiu, Mid-Autumn Festival, Zhongshang, Guiqiu, Zhengqiu, Shanglu, Zhuchun.
- Guiyue, Zhuangyue, and Zhongqiu: In the eighth month of the lunar calendar, there is a tribute to the moon, and the second is a strong moon. It is also called "Zhongqiu".
- Zhongqiu, Mid-Autumn Festival, Zhongshang, Guiqiu, Zhengqiu, Shanglu: In the folk, people refer to August as Mid-Autumn, Mid-Autumn Festival, Zhongshang, Guiqiu, Zhengqiu, Shanglu according to solar terms, farming, and flowering.
- Guiyue: August osmanthus is everywhere, also known as Guiyue. The laurel flower blooms in August is a good scene for people to compete for. The name of August is "Guiyue", which is naturally worthy of the name.
- September: Usually called: late autumn, Qiuqiu, poor autumn, cool autumn, frost merchants, business order, chrysanthemum, season autumn, late autumn, Qiuqiu, Sanqiu, Qishang, frost order, decaying moon, Xuanyue, Qingnvue, Three Mengqiu.
- Late autumn, Qiuqiu, poor autumn, cool autumn, frost merchants, business order: In the folk, according to the solar terms, farming, flowering, etc., September will be called late autumn, autumn, poor autumn, cool autumn, frost merchants, business order.
- Ju Yue: September Chrysanthemum Olympiad, also known as Ju Yue. In the lunar calendar in September, Wanmu was bleak, and there were fallen leaves. The unique and warm and invigorating chrysanthemum gave people vitality and warmth. "Juyu" was regarded by the world as the name of September.
- October: Usually called: Yangyue, Yinyue, Xiaoyangchun, Mengdong, early winter, Shangdong, Liangyue, Luyue, winter, winter, and fly.
- Yangyue: In October, Furong showed Xiaoyang, also known as Yangyue.
- Yinyue: The reason why it was called "Yinyue" in October is said to have originated from the ancient yin and yang theory. In October, it is necessary to "use pure Yin, and it is suspected of no yang, so it is named."
- Xiaoyangchun: refers to the lunar calendar in October, and is now used to call the summer calendar October as "Xiaoyangchun".
- Meng Dong: Early winter refers to the lunar calendar in October.
- November: Usually called: Haoyue, Winter, Midwinter, Midwinter, Changyue, Haoyue, Longyue.
- Haoyue: In November, it is called "Yueyue". It has the meaning of vomiting new things. Just like the ancients said: "In November, it is sinister, and you want to take the new ones."
- Winter Moon: Winter Moon Scribbles spit green head, also known as Haoyue.
- December: Usually called: twelfth lunar month, winter season, severe winter, winter, ice, severe moon, moon, winter, winter, winter, Jiaping, poor festival, star festival.
- The twelfth lunar month: In ancient times, the gods in the lunar calendar were called the wax, so the lunar calendar was called the twelfth lunar month. The twelfth lupine plum spit fragrance, also known as the twelfth lunar month. The twelfth lunar month is December of the lunar calendar. Because it was to be harvested in December, this name was already a household name in the Qin Dynasty.
What Links Here