|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- KyberNetwork is a new system which allows the exchange and conversion of digital assets.
- With KyberNetwork, you can get your DGD tokens in a single transaction.
- No need for registration or deposit, and there is no confirmation time after your transaction is included in the blockchain.
- You only need to send your Ether to KyberNetwork’s contract, then the contract will return the corresponding amount of DGD tokens to you instantly.
- Trustless & Secure: Every operation happens on the smart contract. No trust is required. KyberNetwork never hold users' funds.
- High Quality: KyberNetwork maintain a reserve of all tokens to provide high liquidity. Get your tokens instantly when you trade.
- Instant Trade: No waiting for confirmations, no deposit required. Instantly get your tokens once your transaction is included in the blockchain.
- Compatibility: Compatible with existing smart contracts. No changes are needed to integrate with KyberNetwork.
- Exchange: Convert and exchange your tokens securely, instantly.
- Proxy Payments: Pay to anyone in any token from your own token. KyberNetwork will do the conversion and forward the payment seamlessly.
- Derivatives: Get your dividends from a DAO soon and worry about the price fluctuation? Hedge with us.
- Cross-Chain Payments: Receive payments from Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Ether.
- KyberNetwork is based in Singapore.
- The official ticker symbol for KyberNetwork token: KNC
- ICO from 15 Sep 2017 to 17 Sep 2017.
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 215,625,349 KNC
- Circulating Supply: 134,132,697 KNC
KyberNetwork: The Exchange That the Crypto-space Needs
- List of team members in KyberNetwork.
|Loi Luu||CEO, CoFounder|
|Yaron Velner||CTO, CoFounder|
|Victor Tran||Lead Engineer, CoFounder|
- Request Network
- Blockchain at Berkely
- Ripiocredit Network
- Wax Token
- 8Decimal Capital
- Blockchain Investment Club
|Early 2019||Support cross-chain trading|
|Q3 2018||Support trading advanced financial instruments.|
|Q2 2018||Support trading arbitrary token pairs.|
|Q1 2018||First mainnet launch, support trading between tokens and ETH|
|Aug 2017||Launch on Testnet|
Frequently asked questions
- IBTimes: Crypto exchange KyberNetwork promises decentralised execution and instant trades
- The-Blockchain: Kybernetwork Introduces A Decentralized Platform For The Instant Trading Of Any Crypto-asset
- ETH News: Loi Luu On The KyberNetwork Exchange And Interoperability
- Coindesk: Solving the Liquidity Challenge of Decentralized Exchanges
- Forbes: Blockchain, Bitcoin And Ethereum Explained
- CoinTelegraph: Why We Need ‘Trustless’ Cryptocurrency Exchanges