|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Kik Interactive Inc. is creating a cryptocurrency as a first step to launching a decentralized ecosystem of digital services. The Kin cryptocurrency will first power a digital economy inside of Kik, and then will serve as the basis of interoperability with other digital services in the Kin Ecosystem.
- Kin is decentralized ecosystem of digital services for daily life.
- Overseeing the fair & productive growth of the decentralized Kin Ecosystem that provides incentives for users & developers.
- From creator of the popular Kik messenger.
- Digital services, such as chat apps and social networks, are bringing together communications, information, and commerce in new and unprecedented ways.
- For future generations, digital services will be a natural and core aspect of their daily lives.
- We believe that a broad group of participants can come together to create an open ecosystem of tools for digital communication and commerce that prioritizes consumer experience. That’s why Kin was created.
- Slogan: A decentralized ecosystem of digital services for daily life
- Kin (KIN) is based in Canada.
- The official ticker symbol for Kin token: KIN
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 10,000,000,000,000 KIN
- Circulating supply: 756,097,560,976 KIN
- ICO from 12 Sep 2017 to 25 Sep 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 KIN = $0.0001 USD / 0.00000043 ETH
List of exchanges, trading platforms and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Kin (KIN).
- List of supported wallets for Kin (KIN).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Kin (KIN).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|25 May 2017||Kik announces cryptocurrency as a first step to launching a decentralized ecosystem of digital services|
|26 Sep 2017||Token sale concludes, raising nearly $100M from 10,026 individuals across 117 countries|
|Q4 2017||Kik begins Kin integration|
|Q1 2018||Select digital services join Kin Ecosystem|
|Q3 2018||Launch of Kin Rewards Engine|
- List of team members in Kin (KIN).
- List of advisors for Kin (KIN).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Kin (KIN).
Frequently asked questions