Jibrel Network (JNT)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- What is the Jibrel Network? The Jibrel Network provides currencies, equities, commodities and other financial assets and instruments as standard ERC-20 tokens on the Ethereum blockchain.
- Jibrel Network is a network to trade and store traditional financial assets on the blockchain.
- The Jibrel Network aims to leverage the latest innovations in Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and cryptography to simplify the way we do business.
- Jibrel lets users brokers and investors tokenize financial assets and sell them on chain for a profit.
- Jibrel Network (JNT) is based in Zug, Switzerland.
- The official ticker symbol for Jibrel Network token: JNT
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 200 million JNT
- ICO from 27 Nov 2017 to 27 Dec 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 JNT = $0.25 USD.
Jibrel Network (Introduction)
CryptoDepository Receipts (CryDRs)
- What are CryDRs?
- CryptoDepository Receipts or CryDRs are tokens representing a traditional financial asset’s value, denominated in Jibrel Network Token - JNT (e.g. a USD CryDR holds 1 dollar worth of JNT).
- What can CryDRs be used for?
- Fiat CryDRs can be used for remittances, global payments, trading and hedging. CryDRs can also be used to create automated and decentralized financial instruments - such as bonds, commodities, debt instruments and securities.
- How can I purchase CryDRs?
- CryDRs can be purchased from the Jibrel DAO using Jibrel Network Token (JNT).
- What is Smart Regulation?
- CryDRs have smart regulation built in, real-world rules and regulations translated into solidity code and deployed on the ethereum blockchain. Ensuring that while decentralized, CryDRs always follow real world rules and regulations.
- What is jCash?
- jCash is the first roll-out of currencies. USD, GBP, EUR, RUB, AED, CNY CryDRs will be made available.
|60%||Token Main Sale||120 million JNT|
|15%||Team||30 million JNT|
|10%||Token Presale||20 million JNT|
|10%||Advisors and Partners||20 million JNT|
|5%||Bounties||10 million JNT|
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Jibrel Network (JNT).
- List of supported wallets for Jibrel Network (JNT).
- Official Jibrel Network wallet: jWallet
- Massive for crypto-community, revolutionary for everyone else.
- A better way to manage your tokens.
- An institutional-grade wallet to manage your digital assets.
- Official Jibrel Network wallet: jWallet
- List of team members in Jibrel Network (JNT).
|Yazan Barghuthi||Co-founder, Project Lead||
|Victor Mezrin||Co-founder, Technical Lead|
|Talal Tabbaa||Co-founder, BizDev Lead|
|Nick Marinin||Developer (UX/UI)|
|Aleksey Selikhov||Developer (Back-end)|
|Ivan Violentov||Developer (Front-end)|
|Anna Bordunova||Public Relations|
|Evgeny Erohin||Developer (Front-end)|
|Yuriy Homyakov||Developer (Back-end)|
|Nikita Shchipanov||Web Analyst|
- List of advisors for Jibrel Network (JNT).
|Don Tapscott||Strategy Advisor, CEO of Tapscott Group|
|Ruslan Gavrilyuk||CryptoFinance Advisor, CEO & Founder of TaaS Fund|
|Abbas Zuaiter||Capital Markets Advisor, Former COO Soros Fund|
|Saul Hudson||Communications Advisor, GM at Thomson Reuters|
|Mohammad Al Sehli||MENA Advisor, CEO & Founder of Arabian Chain|
|Dr. Moe Levin||Public Sector Advisor, CEO of Keynote|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Jibrel Network (JNT).
- Official Jibrel Network (JNT) white paper in pdf
- Official list of Jibrel Network (JNT) white paper in multiple languages
- Address: Baarerstrasse 10, 6302 Zug, Switzerland.
Frequently asked questions
- Business Insider: Blockchain and Payments Take Center Stage at Inside Fintech Conference & Expo 2017 in Seoul, South Korea, November 30 - December 1, 2017
- CoinTelegraph: Ethereum-Backed Jibrel Aims to Contain ICO Bubble with New Type of Smart Tokens
- Forbes: Bitcoin Approaches $8,000 As Cryptos Surge
- TNW: How the digital economy continues to evolve as popularity and interest grows
- BitcoinMagazine: Crypto Trading and Traditional Assets: New Options for Investors
- HuffPost: Fresh from a Success Token Pre-Sale, the Jibrel Network Launches Their New Cryptowallet for Users
- The-Blockchain: Jibrel Network Announces a Highly Successful Pre-sale Round
- TechCrunch: With Ethereum wallets under constant attack, Jibrel Network decided to build their own
- TheMerkle: What Is jWallet?
- Nasdaq: Crypto Trading and Traditional Assets: New Options for Investors