|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|List of Ink (INK) Trading Platforms||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- INK is a decentralized solution for the global creative industry in different regions around the world, involving a sovereign consortium blockchain, intellectual property assets exchange based on Qtum and ink cross chain protocol.
- The vision of Ink is to provide Sovereign Consortium Blockchains to different use cases, to build a blockchain based infrastructure for the Creative Industry where various applications were possible and correlate to each other in one system.
- Ink is building an Intellectual Property Assets Exchange on Qtum. This platform enables securitisation and tokenisation of Intellectual property, as a trusted corridor for cash generation and industry reshuffle in favour of artists and creators.
- INK has developed a trusted consortium blockchain solution for regional use cases in the infrastructure for a decentralized creative industry.
- Sovereign consortium blockchain for specific culture circle and basic infrastructure for decentralized content industry.
- Token issurance, applications and ecosystem based on a highly reliable and globally renowned public blockchain.
- IP registration, IP asset management, IP asset exchange, decentralized content incentive platform.
- Cross chain protocol, technical and business solution for industrial implementation.
- Slogan: Creative minds deserve INK.
- Ink (INK) is based in Singapore.
- Address: 9 Temasek Boulevard #04-02 Suntec Tower Two,Singapore 038989.
- The official ticker symbol for Ink token: INK
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000 INK
- Max token supply: 1,000,000,000 INK
- Circulating Supply: 178,250,000 INK
- ICO from 4 Nov 2017 to 3 Dec 2017.
- pre-ICO from 28 Oct 2017.
- ICO token price
- Early-bird: 1 BTC = 35000
- Week 1: 1 BTC = 34000
- Week 2: 1 BTC = 32500
- Week 3: 1 BTC = 31000
Welcome to Ink
Ink, Creative Minds Deserve
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Ink (INK).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|Apr. 2016||Ziggurat tech, member of Ink council, got seed-round investment|
|Oct. 2016||Ziggurat IP asset management platform (ziggurat.cn) of blockchain was|
|Dec. 2016||The original works that were registered on Ziggurat.cn had been over 6000|
|Mar. 2017||Founding team of Ink established the core mission and roadmap|
|Apr. 2017||Founding team of Ink received million dollar angel investment|
|May. 2017||Signed the Strategic Partnership with Guiyang Government in|
|Jun. 2017||The official team of Ink was established|
|Jul. 2017||Ink Lab in San Jose was founded|
|Sep. 2017||Ink Sovereign Consortium Blockchain entered the testing phase|
|Oct. 2017||Whitepaper of Ink will be officially released|
|Nov. 2017||Ink accomplished the international token sale|
|Dec. 2017||Ink launches the open platform for Dapp development|
|Jan. 2018||Crosschain protocol was proved successful|
|Feb. 2018||Ink launches first batch of international IP tokens|
|Mar. 2018||Beta launch of IP Asset Exchange platform|
|May. 2018||Ink’s Global IP Blockchain network is launched|
|Future||Ink’s Blockchain receives global acclaim|
- List of team members in Ink (INK).
|Tang Ling||China Co-founder||Founder & CEO of Ziggurat tech. Founder of Inkchain, expert of intellectual property.|
|Ismail Malik||Britain Co-founder||ICO CROWD & BlockchainLab CEO. One of the authorities in blockchain and digital currency in Europe.|
|Tsukikawa Yuu||Japan Co-founder||A promoter on blockchain development in Japan region, as an early investor of Bitcoin.|
|Walter Komarek||Europe Co-founder||EU Continent CEO, President and Managing Partner of Forbesfone (the biggest telecom company in Malta).|
|Chen Chang||Core Developer China|
|Dr Wang Hao||Core Developer China|
|Dr Gao Zhenfeng||Core Developer China|
|Dr Frank Wang||Core Developer US|
|Alexey Kalina||Core Developer Russia|
|Paul Sokolov||Core Developer Russia|
|Alexandr Dorozhkin||Core Developer Russia|
Investors and supporters
- List of Investors and supporters for Ink (INK).
|Andrew Yan||Founder and managing partner of SAIF Partners.|
|Bo Shen||Shenbo is the Partner of Fenbushi Capital and founder of Bitshares.|
|Patrick Shuai||Patrick is the founder of Qtum. He was educated in Draper University and Chinese Academy of Science.|
|Charles Xue||Charles is the founder of UTStarcom. He is also a well-known angel investor.|
|Gloria Ai||Gloria is a renowned anchor-woman for finance. She is the Venture Partner of SAIF Partners.|
|Dr Han Feng||Feng is a tutor at i-Center of Tsinghua University. Feng is the Chief Editor of Wanxiang Blockchain Lab series and Secretary-General of Distributed Autonomous Coalition Association (DACA)|
|Dr Zhiguo Ma||Zhiguo is the Vice Dean of Law School in Xi’an Jiaotong University. He is a well-respected lawyer, arbitrator and IP judicial authenticator|
|XinXing Duan||Co-founder of Bytom and Executive CEO of 8btc.|
|Zhoudong Ji||Zhoudong is the GM of Wanda Internet Group R&D Centre.He is an expert of blockchain.|
|David Park||David is the Co-founder of ICOguide. He is also the CMO of Cointrade Asset Management|
|Alex Kotenko||Alex is the CTO of BlockEx. He is also the Founder of the bitcoin payment system, XBTerminal Ltd.|
|Sergei Chmel||Sergei is the Managing Partner of ICOSHARK Hedge Fund. He is also the Founder of Le Genepi Cosmetics.|
|Bruce Elliot||Bruce is the Director of Boston Multi Family Office, Head of strategy of Cube Limited.|
|Cameron Chell||Cameron is a Serial Entrepreneur, and the Co-founder and CEO of Business Instincts Group.|
|Stefano Schiavi||Stefano is the Chief Investment Officer of SCAL and the Chief Technology Officer of Brilliant Already Ltd.|
Frequently asked questions
- Medium: What is Ink? Project introduction.
- CoinTelegraph: Ink Presale is On: Blockchain Based Intellectual Property Ecosystem
- Medium: Ink Global Roadshows, 4 Cities in 3 Countries!