|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Humaniq is a decentralized blockchain based financial ecosystem to connect unbanked people to the global economy in order to circumvent poverty.
- Humaniq is a new generation financial services with its own cryptocurrency, which is aimed at eradicating poverty amongst millions of people living in the emerging economies.
- For the unbanked people: Humaniq opens up the benefits of financial inclusion and grants access to a series of financial services.
- For businesses: Humaniq enables start-ups and projects to offer their services to an audience of billions.
- Humaniq is a simple and secure financial services provider on a mission to help eradicate poverty using pre-eminent technologies including blockchain and biometrics.
- Slogan: Empowering the unbanked.
- Self-deploying financial infrastructure: true hope for the unbanked, blue ocean for business.
- 20,000 people have already joined Humaniq.
- A project on a global scale, receiving support from 10,000 contributors.
- The first mobile service with the capacity to change the world.
- Humaniq is based in London, U.K. United Kingdom.
- Headquarter address: Level 39, One Canada Square Canary Wharf LONDON, E14 5AB United Kingdom.
- The official ticker symbol for Humaniq token: HMQ
- ICO from 6 April 2017 to 27 April 2017.
- Total token supply: 184,194,944 HMQ
- Circulating Supply: 162,862,944 HMQ
What is Humaniq?
- List of team members in Humaniq.
|Alex Fork||Founder, CEO||https://www.facebook.com/fork.alex|
|Hazem Danny Al-Nakib||CIO|
Frequently asked questions
- HuffPost: Tackling Financial Exclusion With Biometric Technology
- TheNextWeb: 5 Things You Need to Know About Blockchain Technology
- Forbes: From Here To Where? Bitcoin And The Future Of Cryptocurrency
- CoinTelegraph: Ethereum-Based Humaniq To Deliver Banking 4.0 to 2 Bln Unbanked
- YahooFinance: Humaniq, Blockchain Financial Platform for the Unbanked, Appoints CEO and 20 Members to Global Advisory Board
- Nasdaq: Humaniq Aims to Tackle Barriers to Economic Inclusion With Blockchain App