|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Golem is helping to power personal computers to be able to take on roles specifically reserved for servers, computer farms and supercomputers. Golem helps to activate a P2P network, a traditional trading system and many other features.
- Golem is basically Airbnb for computers. Rent your CPU/GPUs, get paid in cryptocurrency. A truecloud compute platform.
- Golem is a global, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer that anyone can access. It's made up of the combined power of user's machines, from personal laptops to entire datacenters.
- Anyone will be able to use Golem to compute (almost) any program you can think of, from rendering to research to running websites, in a completely decentralized & inexpensive way.
- The Golem Network is a decentralized sharing economy of computing power, where anyone can make money 'renting' out their computing power or developing & selling software.
- Slogan: Worldwide supercomputer.
- Golem (GNT) is based in Warsaw, Poland.
- Golem is the new way the internet will work.
- The official ticker symbol for Golem token: GNT
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000 GNT
- Circulating Supply: 834,262,000 GNT
- ICO from 13 Oct 2016 to 13 Nov 2016.
The Golem Project
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Golem (GNT).
- Tux Exchange
- Heat Wallet
- List of team members in Golem (GNT).
|Julian Zawistowski||CEO, founder||
|Piotr ‘Viggith’ Janiuk||CTO, co-founder|
|Andrzej Regulski||COO, co-founder|
|Aleksandra Skrzypczak||Lead Software Engineer, co-founder|
|Paweł ‘chfast’ Bylica||Lead Ethereum Engineer|
|Marek Franciszkiewicz||Senior Software Engineer|
|Wendell Davis||Special Advisor|
|Paweł Peregud||Senior Software Engineer|
|Dariusz Rybi||Software Engineer|
|Grzegorz Borowik, PhD||Senior Software Engineer|
|Grzegorz Gruszczyński||Software Engineer|
|Łukasz Foniok||Software Engineer|
|Muhammed Tanrıkulu||Software Engineer|
Frequently asked questions
- Forbes: Fintech Golem's 'Airbnb' For Computing Crowdsale Scores $8.6M In Minutes
- CoinDesk: The Golem Project Aims To Decentralize Internet and Computing
- CoinTelegraph: Golem, Described as Supercomputer, Announces Crowdsale, Opportunity to Earn Money
- DeepDotWeb: Golem Network: Decentralized Computing
- TechCrunch: How blockchain can create the world’s biggest supercomputer
- Wired: BITCOIN WILL NEVER BE A CURRENCY—IT'S SOMETHING WAY WEIRDER