|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Factom is a system for securing millions of realtime records using blockchain technology, with a single hash.
- Factom is a system to record entries in a way that makes the list unique (everyone gets the same copy) and allows anyone to add to the list, but does not allow anyone to change entries once they are in the list.
- Factom is a data layer for the blockchain.
- Proof of existence: A document existed in this form at a verified time.
- Proof of process: A document existed and is linked to this new updated document.
- Proof of audit: A document when it changed can be verified to have changed according to a set of rules.
- Slogan: Making the world's systems honest.
- Slogan: Honesty to record keeping.
- Factom is based in Austin, TX, United States.
- Address: 7320 N Mopac Expy #301, Austin, TX 78731.
- The official ticker symbol for Factom token: FCT
- ICO on March 31st, 2015.
- Circulating Supply: 8,745,102 FCT
Factom is Forever
- Explore the new Factom University resource library. With videos, guides, and content to help you become more familiar with Factom.
dLoc by Smartrac
- A breakthrough document authentication solution that lets you secure physical documents on the Blockchain.
- Learn more about dLoc on the official site.
- A practical blockchain solution for those seeking a collaborative platform to preserve, ensure and validate digital assets.
- Factom API integrates directly with your existing software, allowing you to share, audit and exchange sensitive documents that are stored privately behind your firewalls with the power of blockchain technology. Eliminating the liability of lost documents, reducing audit time and preventing costly disputes.
- A Collaborative Blockchain Platform that can preserve, validate and publish evidence for the Mortgage Industry.
- Explore more about Harmony on the official site.
Factom was listed on Cointree a Melbourne based exchange in mid 2018.
- List of team members in Factom.
|David Johnston||Chairman of the Board|
|Brian Deery||Chief Scientist|
|Andrew Yashchuk||VP of Product Development|
|Abhi Dobhal||VP of Business Development|
|Zeen Zhang||China General Manager|
|Michael Beam||Core Developer|
Frequently asked questions
- IBTimes: How blockchain is simplifying the US mortgage market
- INC: Blockchain For Dummies May Just Make You Smarter
- WSJ: Homeland Security Looks To Blockchain To Track People, Goods Across Borders
- Blockchain Secures Document Authenticity With Smartrac's dLoc Solution
- IBTimes: Factom secures important paper documents on the blockchain with Smartrac
- Smartrac-Group: Smartrac Launches dLoc – a Breakthrough Document Authentication Solution Leveraging Blockchain
- TechCrunch: Blockchain is empowering the future of insurance
- Reuters: Billionaire investor Draper leads $4.2 million funding in U.S. blockchain start-up
- IBTimes: US Department of Homeland Security awards Factom funding for blockchain IoT project
- IBTimes: Factom inks another deal in China, this time for blockchain notarisation services
- Economist: The great chain of being sure about things
- Reuters: Betting on blockchain: firms seek fortune in bitcoin's plumbing
- BBC: Bitcoin's baby: Blockchain's 'tamper-proof' revolution
- IrishTimes: How the Isle of Man aims to become the bitcoin capital of the world