|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Everex is a decentralised app which enables P2P payments and trading of financial products using digital assets (tokens) and smart contracts.
- Blockchain-Powered Financial Service Platform: Everex enables you to transfer, borrow, and trade in any fiat currency, anywhere. No Bank account required. With settling times below 30 seconds, transaction costs of a few cents, and global support, the world’s markets are in the palm of your hand.
- Everex combines blockchain technology, abundant mobile infrastructures and machine learning software with innovative business models to remove this barrier to entry, and allow anyone to take part in the global economy.
- Everex mobile wallet lets anyone store and transfer fiat currency to anywhere in the world for free, and request micro loans at competitive rates, providing microcredit via smartphones allows Everex to offer microfinance services where traditional lenders fail.
- By utilizing state-of-the-art AI and machine learning technologies, Everex calculates personal credit scores and determines risk and interest rates on the basis of individual user information and behavior.
- Everex is the first company to offer cross-border microcredit services and the first to make all financial activity available for public audit on the blockchain.
- Everex, creating a global inclusive economy with blockchain powered microfinance and remittance services, powered by Ethereum.
- Foreign currencies: Exchange and trade FX at the best rates on the market.
- Instant money transfer: Transfer fiat money across borders, instantaneously.
- Direct payments: Pay vendors and service providers with the click of a button.
- Lending services: Borrow money in any currency. Pay back in the same currency or any other.
- Everex (EVX) is based in Singapore.
- Address: 22 North Canal Road #02-00, 048834 Singapore
- The official ticker symbol for Everex token: EVX
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 25,000,000 EVX
- Circulating Supply: 16,500,000 EVX
- ICO from 24 Jul 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 EVX = 2.10 USD / 1 EVX = 0.00556 ETH
- ICO accepts BTC, ETH
Everex Introduction Video
Everex - Creating a Global, Inclusive Economy
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Everex (EVX).
- List of team members in Everex (EVX).
|Alexi Lane||Founder, CEO||
|Jean-Baptiste Decorzent||INCLUSIVE FINANCE DIRECTOR|
|Mai Duangporn||BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER|
|Santipap Charasphaew||LEGAL COUNSEL|
|Kobe Kang||COUNTRY MANAGER, CHINA|
|Atichai Sirithanapisarn||MARKETING DIRECTOR, THAILAND|
|Harry Ye Kyaw||COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE, MM|
|Dmitriy Karpenko||COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE, RUSSIA|
|Anastasia Khizhnyakova||CUSTOMER MARKETING MANAGER|
- List of advisors for Everex (EVX).
|Kirill Gourov||FULL NODE CAPITAL - NEW YORK|
|Anna Vladi||DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, ACCENTURE - NEW YORK|
|Faisal Khan||BANKING AND PAYMENT CONSULTANT. FAISAL KHAN & CO. - WORLD|
|Cal Evans||LEGAL ADVISORY - LONDON|
|Shinichi Takama||CEO AXPR INC - TOKYO|
- Singapore: +65-944-81-222
- Thailand : +66-99-720-1213
- UK: +020 3290 9011
Frequently asked questions
- Forbes: How Emerging Markets And Blockchain Can Bring An End To Poverty
- CoinDesk: Over 100 Migrant Workers Test Blockchain Remittance in Thailand
- EconoTimes: Everex successfully tests blockchain remittance in Thailand
- FastCompany: This Blockchain App Helps Migrant Workers Safely Send Money Home
- Bitcoin News: Blockchain startup Everex aims for financial inclusion.
- Inc: This Ethereum and Cryptocurrency Backed Micro-Loan and Micro-Credit Company Is Disrupting Banking
- LetsTalkPayments: Over 100 Migrant Workers Test Blockchain Remittance in Thailand
- Finextra: More than 100 migrant workers test blockchain remittance in Thailand
- TechInAsia: Blockchain startup Everex secures seed funding and seeks more in token sale
- ETHNews: Everex Uses Ethereum Blockchain For Financial Services
- CCN: A Blockchain Remittance Pilot Proves Successful for 100 Migrant Workers in Thailand
- ThePaypers: Everex trials blockchain remittance in Thailand