|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Electroneum is a mobile cryptocurrency which is:
- Secure and private
- Designed for mass adoption
- App based mobile mining
- Signed agreements with global mobile networks
- Provide a digital payment solution to the developing world
- Electroneum (ETN) is based in South East, UK, England.
- The official ticker symbol for Electroneum token: ETN
- Max token supply: 21,000,000,000 ETN
- Circulating Supply: 6,113,679,420 ETN
- ICO from 14 Sep 2017 to 20 Oct 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 ETN = $0.01 USD.
Electroneum Mobile CryptoCurrency ICO (mobile mining) Gaming market Explainer
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Electroneum (ETN).
List of supported wallets for Electroneum (ETN).
- Official Electroneum wallet manager page
- Official Electroneum download page for offline wallet generator
- List of team members in Electroneum (ETN).
|Richard Ells||Richard has a history of building successful digital businesses. He co-founded the successful digital agency SiteWizard, now over 20 years old. More recently, he founded Retortal.com in 2013. As the CEO, Richard’s assembled a team of over 40 developers and created a social media management platform, used by global fortune 500 companies such as Herbalife and Avon. Retortal’s software is used by hundreds of thousands of people.|
|James Atkinson||James heads up the Electroneum Development Team, making use of over 10 years experience of agile development. James is also one of the “hands on” developers, and the “go to guy” for the Electroneum App.|
|Dean Cole||Dean is the member of the team with the least sleep. With giant quantities of caffeine and all night vigils, Dean is responsible for the Electroneum blockchain development and maintenance. He also maintains and develops the C++ based server daemons required for mining and transacting in Electroneum.|
|Ben Whomsley||Ben is head of UI/UX and is ultimately responsible for the development of the website, Electroneum app interface, PDFs and guides and Electroneum user experience.|
|Costin Cristoi||Costin is part of the Electroneum App development team and is responsible for UI/UX integration and implementation. Costin graduated from Christchurch University with a degree in Computing & Digital Culture. He has a strong background in user interface design.|
|Robert Hopkins||Rob graduated from the University of Kent after studying cryptography. Rob is now a general developer in the Electroneum team, with a focus on cryptography and security.|
|Terry Hunter||Terry graduated from the University of Northampton with a BSc Honours in Computer Science. He works in the Electroneum development team, focussing on the back-end applications.|
|Imogen Dale||Imogen’s degree is from Middlesex University where she studied illustration and graphic design. Imogen is now part of the social media and PR team at Electroneum.|
|Michael Wiltshire||Michael’s experience is in viral marketing and social media. He is part of the Electroneum promotional team, creating campaigns and exposure for the brand.|
|Natalie Hayon||Natalie heads up the social media team here at Electroneum and has extensive experience in social media campaigns. Natalie’s team will be responsible for creating and promoting material that drive brand exposure and app takeup.|
|Barbara Southwell||Barbara has worked with Richard for over 15 years. She brings a wealth of marketing experience, organisation and management to the Electroneum project. Barbara has a degree in marketing and has chalked up a huge list of successes within the digital marketing arena.|
- List of advisors for Electroneum (ETN).
|Mark Robinson||During the 20 years Mark served as a director on the boards of private businesses and companies listed on the London Stock Exchange, Mark was recognized for numerous awards for his entrepreneurial style and collegiate approach to leadership. His focus is on identifying opportunities and enabling dramatic corporate expansion.|
|Andy Denton||Online gaming consultant with over 20 years experience in ecommerce, online gaming and Fintech businesses. Having worked with major online and offline gaming businesses such as William Hill, Nektan, Aristocrat Gaming, Gala Coral and Microgaming, Andy has significant experience in the online gaming and cryptocurrency space.|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Electroneum (ETN).
- AlGoz: http://algoz.io - Provides market-making services to its coin listed on Huobi Global. The Fingenom Group company will be responsible for providing a fully automated liquidity solution for the digital coin.
- One Development Co - Thailand:: http://www.weconnectthailand.com/ - Provides the network service infrastructure and coverage for mobile phones. The partnership will explore options for Electroneum to be used as an end-to-end cryptocurrency solution. This might even include using ETN tokens to pay for data usage. MNO
- The Unlimited - South Africa: https://theunlimited.co.za/ - MVNO
- MobileStreams - Argentina: http://www.mobilestreams.com/
- Joytel - Florida?: https://www.joytel.net/ MVNO
- Yoti: Provides KYC services to Electroneum
Frequently asked questions