Truth and facts
- What is Einsteinium? Einsteinium (EMC2) is a new digital currency, just like Bitcoin, designed to gather funds that can be distributed to projects the community chooses.
- For every Einsteinium that is created, 2% is paid in to the pool. This money, plus other donations is what drives the Einsteinium Fund.
- The fund oversees the community's monthly selection of any project whose goal is the Advancement of Science.
- Slogan: Funding the future with the future of currency.
- The official ticker symbol for Einsteinium token: EMC2
- Token type: ERC20
- Circulating supply: 216,499,006 EMC2
- Total supply: 245,465,283 EMC2
Einsteinium Foundation - EMC2 Introduction
||What is Einsteinium? Einsteinium (EMC2) is a new digital currency, just like Bitcoin.
||Designed to gather funds that can be distributed to projects the community chooses.
||For every Einsteinium that is created, 2% is paid in to the pool. This money, plus other donations is what drives the Einsteinium Fund.
||The fund oversees the community's monthly selection of any project whose goal is the Advancement of Science.
||Each Epoch of the Einsteinium mining process (there are 730 epoch over a 50 year period) both the Foundation and the community will suggest a number of projects. These nominations will be reviewed and put to the vote, the top selection will receive a substantial donation to their project.
||The Foundation's Achivements: Epoch 1 - We have started out the Einsteinium Foundation with the ambitious goal of having a cryptocurrency as a basis to provide continual funding for the advancement of science. During our first month the finalists largely focused on science education, but we did have one research project get nominated and make the final cut.
||Overwhelmingly, the Einsteinium community backed the scientific research project which will ask the question can Viral Molecular Structures Cause Cancer? View more details in the description below.
||Epoch 2: Theresa L. O'Keefe, Ph.D. from Mend Therapeutics with the project "Building an Affordable Drug for Diabetic Wounds" scoring 35% from the total votes. This project hits close to home for a lot of us and I'm sure most of you are wondering what Mend Therapeutics is.
||When we first received our nominations, we screened them with the help of our science board to make sure they uphold strict scientific guidelines aswell as ethical ones. They, just like us, are an NPO which aims to create affordable drugs that can help millions of people worldwide. View more details in the description below.
||Epoch 1: $1000, Epoch 2: $1500, Epoch 3: ??? The future is yours to decide, find out more by visiting our website, einsteinium.org.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Einsteinium (EMC2).
Foundation and Mission
Coin technical specifications
- Algorithm: Scrypto PoW
- Initial block value: 1024
- Reward reduction method: Block halving
- Block target time: 60 seconds
- Difficulty re-targeting: KGW
- RPC port: 41879
- P2P port: 41879
- Donation to the Einsteinium fund (per block): 2%
- To faucets, give-aways and marketing (per block): 0.5%
- Premine: None
- List of advisors for Einsteinium (EMC2).
List of partners, supporters and investors for Einsteinium (EMC2).
Frequently asked questions