|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Eidoo is not only a fast, easy and multicurrency wallet, it's a hybrid decentralized Exchange too.
- Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the blockchain and its users.
- HD wallet
- Ethereum, Bitcoin and all the ERC20 tokens are stored with a single backup passphrase.
- No full node required thanks to architecture.
- Private keys managed by the user and encrypted on the device.
- High security level thanks to Eidoo's recovery tool.
- Eidoo decentralized exchange
- As safe as a decentralized exchange, as fast as a centralized one.
- The exchange manager to not have access to the user accounts.
- The user enjoys a trading experience with some of the most competitive fees on the market.
- Atomic swap feature: cross-trading amongst different different cryptocurrencies with a technologically consistent outcome for both parties.
- Debit card
- Eidoo will facilitate spending and using the value represented by cryptocurrencies and tokens, linking one or more debit cards to the wallet through a simple and direct interface.
- Eidoo marketplace
- Cryptocurrencies have the ability to eliminate intermediaries in the commerce of goods, allowing users to save transaction fees. In order to boost this commerce, Eidoo is going to develop a decentralized market.
- Eidoo official ticker symbol for token: EDO
- ICO from 4 Oct 2017 to 16 Oct 2017.
- Slogan: your blockchain asset experience.
- Based in Svizzera, Switzerland.
Eidoo Wallet and Exchange
- List of team members in Eidoo.
|AMELIA TOMASICCHIO||Community Manager|
|MICHELE GIANCARLI||Marketing & ICO Negotiation Manager|
|PAOLO MONTEVECCHI||UX Architect|
|ELEONORA CORTI||Information Architect|
|CHIARA BENEDETTI||UX Researcher|
|RAMONA VESPRINI||UI Design|
|FILIPPO GIANESSI||UI Design|
|2019||Wallet (more blockchains)|
|Q3 2018||Eidoo National Identity Integration|
|Q3 2018||Exchange 2/2|
|Q2 2018||Eidoo Debit Card|
|Q1 2018||DAPP module|
|Q1 2018||Wallet (Bitcoin)|
|End of 2017||Exchange 1/2|
|Sep 2017||Eidoo Token Sale|
|Sep 2017||Ethereum Funding Informative Prospect|
|Sep 2017||Technology White Paper|
|Aug 2017||Wallet (Ethereum)|
Frequently asked questions