|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Effect.AI is a decentralized network and platform for artificial intelligence, using blockchain technology powered by NEO.
- The Effect.AI network is designed to provide an alternative to services like Amazon's Mechanical Turk, Fivver, OneSpace and guru.
- The Effect network will operate fully on smart contracts that are deployed on the neo blockchain.
- The Effect network is the name of the projects open decentralized network which provides services in the AI markets.
- The network requires no fees, has a low barrier to entry and is split up into three distinct phases.
- Slogan: Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence.
- Effect.AI (EFX) is based in Netherlands.
- The official ticker symbol for Effect.AI token: EFX
- Token type: NEP-5
- ICO starts from Mar 2018 (exact date TBA) to 18 days after start date.
- Soft cap: € 4,280,000 Euro.
- Hard cap: € 14,820,000 Euro.
- Discount: 10% for the first 5,200,000 tokens (2% of total token sale).
- Minimum invest: € 50 Euro.
- Maximum invest: € 25,000 Euro.
- Accepted currencies: NEO, ETH
- Maximum numbers of tokens generated for ICO: 650,000,000 EFX (40% of total EFX supply).
ICO Review: Effect.AI (EFX) - Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence
- List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Effect.AI (EFX).
- List of supported wallets for Effect.AI (EFX).
- Official page on Effect network: https://effect.ai/network
- Effect.AI project introduces an open, decentralized network that provides services in the Artificial Intelligence market. This project is called The Effect Network.
- The 3 phases of The Effect Network require no fees, have a low barrier of entry and provide fast growth to its users. It runs seamlessly on the NEO blockchain and is fueled by a network NEP-5 token. The effect of this network will define the future relationship between humanity and AI.
- Phase 1: Effect Mechanical Turk - Effect Mechanical Turk is a workforce on demand that allows anyone in the world to request or perform tasks that teach and develop AI algorithms.
- Phase 2: Effect Smart Market - The Effect Smart Market is a decentralized exchange where people can offer and buy AI/ML services and algorithms.
- Phase 3: Effect Power - In the last phase we distribute the computational power needed to run deep learning frameworks and other AI algorithms.
|Public Token Sale||40%||ICO|
|Future Funding||20%||In Sep 2019. The 20% of tokens for future funding will be locked by a smart contract for 18 months. If predetermined milestones are met these tokens will be released for a second round of funding for the later phases of the project. If predetermined milestones are not met the tokens will be burned.|
|Platform Incentives||16%||Galaxy pool|
|Partnerships and Advisors||7%|
|Technology development and Effect M-Turk platform||20%||Blockchain and Platform|
|Advanced Functionality of Blockchain & Smart contacts||13%||Blockchain and Platform|
|Security and Hardware||10%||Blockchain and Platform|
|Requesters & Workers Acquisition||18%||Business|
|Operations, Overhead, Legal, Administration||9%||Business|
|Partnership & Talent Acquisition||8%||Business|
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Effect.AI (EFX).
- List of team members in Effect.AI (EFX).
|Jesse Eisses||Blockchain Lead|
|Laurens Verspeek||Development Lead|
|Nick Vogel||Design & Interaction Lead|
|Polina Boykova||Community Manager|
- List of advisors for Effect.AI (EFX).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Effect.AI (EFX).
- Effect.AI is a Decentralized Network for Artificial Intelligence. In just the past year we have seen major advancements of AI and machine learning algorithms. It’s clear that AI will play a major role in the future of humanity. However, the current advancement of AI development falls into a very small handful of corporations. Corporations such as Google, Amazon and Facebook have pushed AI advancement behind closed doors. The Effect.AI project proposes to help even the playing field by decentralizing the main access to AI data streams and have an open network for all AI services.
- Headquater address: Amsterdam, Noord Holland.
- Year founded: 2016
Frequently asked questions