|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- ETHLend connects lenders and borrowers all around the globe using blockchain technology and smart contract. This creates a decentralized lending market where everyone can participate, enabling competitive interest rates determined by the free markets.
- ETHLend is a decentralized peer to peer lending application built on top of the Ethereum Network, using blockchain technology to enable secure and transparent lending.
- ETHLend introduces decentralized lending on Ethereum network by using ERC-20 compatible tokens or Ethereum Name Service (ENS) domains as a collateral.
- ETHLend provides decentralized solutions to avoid loss of capital and to make one true global lending market available.
- Slogan: Democratizing Lending with the Ethereum Network.
- Users of ETHLend are called ETHLender.
- ETHLend is based in Estonia.
- Wouldn't it be great to live in a world where everyone has the same access to finance, or even the access to finance in the first place? by Stani Kulechov, Founder Of ETHLend
- The official ticker symbol for ETHLend token: LEND
- ICO from 25 Nov 2017 to 30 Nov 2017.
- Pre-ICO from 25 Sep 2017 to 25 Oct 2017.
- Token type: ERC20
- ICO token price: 1 LEND = 0.00004 ETH
- Total token supply: 1,299,999,942 LEND
- Circulating Supply: 1,012,907,733 LEND
ETHLend - How We Change Finance
- List of team members in ETHLend.
|Jordan Lazaro Gustave||Head Of Management|
|Martin Wichmann||Head Of Token Sale|
|Shane Benjamin||Full Stack Developer|
|Anthony Akentiev||Blockchain Developer|
|Adnan Javed||Legal Adviser|
|Anastasija Plotnikova||Legal Adviser & Russian Markets|
|Jitendra Chittoda||Technical Adviser|
|Nolvia Serrano||Media Correspondent|
|Amir Dib||Technical Adviser|
|Jin Park||Head Of Marketing|
|Edmund To||Full Stack Software Engineer|
ETHLend will solve these problems in society
- A traditional loan takes a lot of time and paperwork at the bank.
- Credit systems often neglect first-time borrowers, young people and citizens of developing regions.
- Also the interest rates differ widely around the world, discriminating people in high interest countries.
Frequently asked questions
- FinanceMagnates: ETHLend: A Three-Fold Perspective Review
- NewsBTC: The Rise of Decentralized P2P Crypto-Currency Lending
- TechCrunch: Mapping the blockchain project ecosystem
- BanklessTimes: ETHLend preparing for ICO
- Lending-Times: ETHLend
- The-Blockchain: Blockchain Startup ETHLend Wants to Revolutionise The Finance Lending Market
- Forbes: Crypto Startups: Managing ICOs And Fundraising On The Blockchain
- Observer: Three Blockchain Companies That Could Change Everything in Traditional Lending