|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Dragonchain is a flexible public/private hybrid blockchain platform.
- From the Disney team that released Dragonchain open source, comes the Dragonchain commercial platform and incubator.
- Dragonchain platform
- Dragonchain platform focuses at protection of business asset.
- It's a turn key in scalable environment, using server-less architecture that empowers smart contract developers, to use established programming languages such as Java, Python, Node and C#.
- In addition, all smart contracts have full access to amazon web services (AWS) and capabilities.
- Developer Friendly: Build on a scalable serverless platform with built-in protection of business data using established programming languages (Java, Python, Node, C#)
- Dragonchain incubator
- Dragonchain incubator standardises the process to launch a blockchain project.
- It provides early access to exciting process and is scaled by active crowd participants.
- Scaled by the Crowd: Get early access to exciting projects supported by an ecosystem of subject matter experts and blockchain enthusiasts.
- Dragonchain marketplace
- Dragonchain marketplace is an ecosystem of verified subject matter experts across disciplines, such as crypto, marketing, legal, software development, and recruting.
- Also included in the marketplace are libraries of pre-booked smart contracts, monetized by developers for reuse.
- Access to Critical Resources: Leverage an ecosystem of pre-built library smart contracts, qualified vendors, specialized experts, and incubated projects.
- Global Reach: Dragonchain is proudly built in Seattle, one of the most developed technology hubs in the world.
- Dragon is a tokenized micro license to access all the services across Dragonchain platform and ecosystem, designed for blockchain business magic.
- Slogan: Blockchain platform, incubator, and Ecosystem.
- Business Magic™: Be a part of the most secure, flexible, and business ready blockchain platform, and ecosystem.
- Dragonchain (DRGN) is based in United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Dragonchain token: DRGN
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 433,494,437 DRGN
- Circulating Supply: 238,421,940 DRGN
- ICO from 2 Oct 2017 to 2 Nov 2017.
- ICO token price: 1 DRGN = $0.0663 USD or 1 DRGN = 0.00023 ETH
Dragonchain Intro - Platform, Incubator, Ecosystem
- Dragonchain simplifies the integration of real business applications on a blockchain and provides features such as easy integration, protection of business data and operations, currency agnosticism, and multi-currency support. The company also provides professional services to build-out development and successful tokenization ecosystems with long term value utilizing an incubation model.
- Headquarter: Bellevue, Washington, United States.
- The Dragonchain™ commercial platform allows business to leverage blockchain technology in a secure and scalable manner.
- Serverless, scalable deployment on Amazon AWS
- Established language support for smart contract development (Java, Python, Node, C#)
- Security - protection of business data and operations
- Dragonchain™ was originally launched at Disney’s Seattle office in 2015 and 2016 as the Disney Private Blockchain Platform. Over 20 use cases and applications were explored and documented publicly via the W3C Blockchain Community Group. The platform was later released as open source software under the Apache 2 license in October of 2016.
- Year founded: 2017
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Specialties: Blockchain, cryptocurrency, smart contracts, and incubation
- A Dragon is a tokenized micro-license (PATENT PENDING) for interaction with Dragonchain commercial platform services. A Dragon captures legal guidance regarding US Securities law.
|Dragon Fund (Incubator)||5%||21,674,722|
- Joe Roets (Architect, Founder, CEO): "Unlike existing platforms, with Dragonchain you retain complete control of your data. Sensitive business logic and smart contract functionality is kept proprietary.”
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Dragonchain (DRGN).
- List of team members in Dragonchain (DRGN).
|Joe Roets||Founder, CEO, Chief Architect||
|Eileen Quenin||VP Strategic Partnerships, Dragonchain Foundation Founder & President|
|George Sarhanis||Co-founder, CBO|
|Shirly Roets||Director of Human Resources|
|Jonel Cordero||Director of Marketing|
- List of advisors for Dragonchain (DRGN).
|Maria Smith||VP Payments Starbucks|
|Ed Fries||Co-Founder Xbox|
|Tom Bush||Fmr Assistant Director, FBI CJIS Divsion|
|Collin Lahay||Founder Gambit, Collin Crypto|
|Jeff Garzik||Co-Founder Bloq|
|Matthew Roszak||Co-Founder Bloq|
|Chris Boscolo||Founder lifeID|
Frequently asked questions
- Inc: Disney-Incubated Dragonchain Is Creating a “Magical” Blockchain Platform and Ecosystem
- Business Insider: Disney built a blockchain, and now its creators are trying to turn it into a commercial platform to compete with Ethereum
- HuffPost: Disney’s Dragonchain Sends 3 Powerful Messages To Global Brands
- ZDNet: Disney, yes Disney, becomes blockchain's biggest proponent
- VentureBeat: What Vitalik Buterin’s new ICO proposal gets wrong
- CCN: Walt Disney Company Goes Big On Blockchain With Dragonchain
- ICrunchData: Blockchain Spotlight on Dragonchain
- Nasdaq: How Blockchain Is Changing Venture Capital, Enterprise Investment, And Startups
- CoinTelegraph: What Disney Actually Wants to Achieve With its Own Blockchain
- CIO: Disney's best releases may be its open source tools