|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Dogecoin is a decentralized, open source peer-to-peer internet digital currency that enables you to easily send money online, favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.
- Dogecoin is a revolutionary digital currency where It can easily be sent through the internet, from person to person with total security with instant transactions.
- Dogecoin is simple and safe to use and is already accepted at online retailers where you can buy gifts, groceries, services and so much more.
- What makes dogecoin truly unique from other currencies is how its ease of use makes it the perfect way to instantly send cash gifts to people all around the world.
- You can send 10 cents to your favorite comments on Twitter or ten dollars to your favorite band to purchase their latest album.
- You can even send a hundred dollars to a charity that you support.
- There's no middleman to take a cut and the transactions are completely anonymous.
- Introduced on 6 Dec 2013 as "Joke Coin".
- The official ticker symbol for Dogecoin token: DOGE / XDG
What is Dogecoin?
Ð is for Ðogecoin
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Dogecoin (DOGE).
- Bitcoin Indonesia
- BX Thailand
- OpenLedger DEX
- Trade Satoshi
- Tripe Dice Exchange
- Bits Blockchain
- BTC Trade UA
- Tux Exchange
Frequently asked questions
- What's with Dogecoin and the dog?
- "Doge" is our fun, friendly mascot! The Shiba Inu is a Japanese breed of dog that was popularized as an online meme and represents Dogecoin. You can learn more about Doge meme here.