|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Decentraland and is an decentralized, open source initiative to build a virtual world using blockchain technology.
- In the Decentraland, you can trade, develop and monetize all sorts of land. You can get your land and build anything from 3d scene to immersive applications.
- Decentraland utilizes the blockchain ledger to track of who owns what.
- Inside your land, you can get the call the shots, no middlemen involved.
- Decentraland operates with its own currency called MANA, which can be used to purchase land and make in-game purchases.
- Decentraland provides a platform for you to create and monetize your games, artistic experience or social applications.
- Decentraland is a virtual world that runs on open standards, a virtual reality platform powered by the Ethereum blockchain. Users can create, experience, and monetize content and applications.
- Decentraland is the first virtual platform owned by its users. Grab a VR headset or use your web browser and become completely immersed in a 3D, interactive world.
- Decentraland (MANA) is based in United States / Argentina.
- The official ticker symbol for Decentraland token: MANA
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 2,805,886,393 MANA
- Circulating Supply: 1,029,190,905 MANA
- ICO from 17 Aug 2017 to 26 Aug 2017.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Decentraland (MANA).
- Bancor Network
- Radar Relay
- List of supported wallets for Decentraland (MANA).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Decentraland (MANA).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|June 2015||Stone Age: Land is modeled as a simple grid, and a Bitcoin-like proof-of-work algorithm is used to allocate pixels to users.|
|March 2017||Bronze Age: Land is modeled in a 3D space. Blockchain and torrent full node. World Editor. Unity Browser.|
|August 17 to August 26, 2017||Mana Contribution Period: An ERC20 token, MANA, will allow users to claim parcels of LAND and interact with each other within Decentraland.|
|Q4 2017||Terraform Event: The first opportunity to claim land will take place, along with the Beta launch of the Iron Age.|
|Future||Iron Age: Add multiplayer support with avatars and live chat. Allow custom items and scripting on the land you own.|
|Future||Silicon Age: A full-fledged 3D world, with full VR support and customization of the laws of physics. Live in the blockchain.|
- List of team members in Decentraland (MANA).
|Ari Meilich||Founder, Project lead||
|Esteban Ordano||Founder, CTO, Technical Lead|
- List of advisors for Decentraland (MANA).
|Xiaolai Li||Advisor, INBlockchain founder|
|Jake Brukhman||Advisor, Founder at CoinFund|
|Luis Cuende||Advisor, Project Lead at Aragon|
|Diego Doval||Advisor, ex CTO at Ning|
|Giotto De Filippi||Advisor, Cryptoeconomics advisor|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Decentraland (MANA).
- Official page on Decentraland partners
Frequently asked questions