|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- CLAMs are a form of digital value, or currency, that is transferred, created, and verified by the collective effort of the computers running the CLAMs software.
- Similar to Bitcoin, the original technology on top of which CLAMs was created, this network follows a rigorous protocol to ensure that consensus and verification are maintained.
- If you held a balance on May 12th 2014 in a BTC, LTC, or DOGE address then you most likely already have CLAMcoin waiting to be dug up.
- Clam Network is powered by Clam Client.
- CLAM is a currency with no central bank, a raffle with no owner, and a vibrant community building CLAMS into so much more.
- Slogan: Introducing the most fairly distributed cryptocurrency.
- The official ticker symbol for Clams token: CLAM
- Total token supply: 16,508,283 CLAM
- Circulating Supply: 2,789,917 CLAM
Introduction to The CLAM Network
Frequently asked questions