|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
- 1 Truth and facts
- 2 Video Playlist
- 3 Exchanges
- 4 Wallets
- 5 Apps
- 6 How Civic works
- 7 Civic marketplace
- 8 Overview
- 9 Identity theft protection
- 10 KYC services
- 11 Token distribution
- 12 Roadmap
- 13 Team members
- 14 Advisors
- 15 Partners
- 16 White papers
- 17 About us
- 18 Company
- 19 Developers
- 20 Business
- 21 Careers
- 22 Developers
- 23 Shopping
- 24 Frequently asked questions
- 25 Reviews
- 26 References
Truth and facts
- Civic secures and protects identities, giving businesses and individuals the tools to control and protect identities.
- Through Civic decentralized architecture with the blockchain and biometrics on the mobile device, Civic platform enables users to share and manage their fully verified identity data.
- Civic new ecosystem will reduce the overall cost of KYC, remove inefficiencies, enhance security and privacy, greatly improve user experience and disrupt the current identity verification supply chain.
- Civic (CVC) is based in San Francisco, CA, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Civic token: CVC
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1,000,000,000 CVC
- Circulating supply: 342,699,966 CVC
- ICO from 21 Jun 2017 to 28 Jun 2017.
Civic Secure Identity Platform
Civic Secure Identity Platform
List of exchanges, trading platforms and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Civic (CVC).
- List of supported wallets for Civic (CVC).
- Download Civic app on App Store for iOS mobile devices
- Download Civic app on Google Play for android mobile devices
- Official Civic apps for download
How Civic works
- The Civic Ecosystem: The Civic Identity Platform is architected to provide trusted decentralized identity services that are compliant with laws and regulations around the world.
- Official Civic page on how does Civic works
- On-demand, secure, and lower-cost identity verification services powered by the blockchain.
- The visionary Civic Marketplace intends to introduce truly reusable identity verification (IDV) for individuals each time a new institution or service requires them.
- Official Civic page on marketplace
Identity theft protection
- Civic Reusable KYC: Satisfy your company's KYC (Know Your Customer) requirements with Civic’s easy-to-use, private, and secure KYC solution.
- Civic official page on KYC services
- 33% sold in the tokensale
- 33% retained by Civic
- 33% allocated for distribution to incentivize participation in the ecosystem
- 1% to cover tokensale costs
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Civic (CVC).
- List of team members in Civic (CVC).
|Jonathan Smith||CTO||Jonathan has more than 15 years of experience in banking and technology advisory. After a successful career in some of the most complex and security-sensitive environments, Jonathan brings his talent for technology leadership, innovation, and delivery to the world of digital identity.|
- List of advisors for Civic (CVC).
- Founded in year 2015.
- Headquater in San Francisco, CA.
- Address: 703 Market Street, 7th floor, San Francisco, CA 94103.
- Company type: Privately Held
- Official Civic contact us page
- Official Civic page for developers
- Official Civic API documentations for developers
- Official Civic integration portal for developers
- Official Civic page for community developer program
Frequently asked questions