|English name||Chow Mein|
|Foreign name||Chow Mein|
|Main ingredients||Noodles, eggs, shredded pork, small rapeseed, scallion, chives, MSG (or chicken), soy sauce., kelp, ham, sausage, carrot|
|Classification||Pasta, home cooking|
|Taste||Spicy and savoury|
- Fried noodles are traditional Chinese snacks popular in the north and south of the Yangtze River. The raw materials are mainly noodles, eggs, shredded pork, small rapeseed, onion, etc. The taste is delicious and nutritious.
- Generally refers to two kinds, one is fried noodles, the other is fried flour. Fried noodles are pastas with noodles, eggs or meat as the main ingredients. In China, the delicious fried noodles are mainly: Guangzhou's oyster sauce fried noodles, fried noodles in Luohe, fried noodles in Anqing, fried noodles in Wuhu, fried noodles in Liaoning, Chaoshan dried noodles, and stir-fried noodles in Shandong. Stir-fried flour is a noodle that is ground with corn, beans, etc., so that it can be eaten with hot soup when it is eaten. 
- Noodles, eggs, shredded pork, small rapeseed, scallion, chives, MSG or chicken, soy sauce. 
- Caojing fried noodles practice
- (fried noodles ingredients): spaghetti, shredded pork, beans, onions, garlic, soy sauce, salt, monosodium glutamate, vegetable oil.
- (Production process):
- 1. Heat about 500 ml of vegetable oil on the pan, fry the spaghetti with a frying pan until golden, remove the pan and drain the oil for use;
- 2, pour the fried noodles of oil, add the onion, garlic and fragrant after heating in the pot, then add the shredded pork, beans, and fry in the beans, add some water to boil, then add the appropriate amount of soy sauce, salt, MSG coloring And collect the juice to the water and the vegetables;
- 3, the fried noodles to be used in the pot and mix well, steamed on the basket for half an hour to use the pot;
- Practice one
- (fried noodles ingredients): noodles, eggs, shredded pork, small rapeseed, shallots, shallots, soy sauce.
- (Production process):
- 1. Put the noodles in boiling water, cook for a while, remove and rinse with cold water;
- 2. Heat the pot, oil (so that it won't stick), add the eggs, stir-fry;
- 3. Add onion, scallion, small rapeseed, stir-fried pork, seasoning, and then stir-fry until the noodles;
- 4. Use chopsticks to stir the noodles continuously. The purpose is to stir the noodles, then add the eggs and onions, stir fry for a while.
- Practice two
- (fried noodles ingredients): noodles, onions, mushrooms, ham, bacon, cabbage, dried chili (or chili sauce), soy sauce (or soy sauce), eggs, parsley.
- (Production process):
- 1, the ingredients are cut into granules, the size of their own, refers to the size of the head is more appropriate;
- 2, cook the noodles, cook until there is no hard heart in the middle, and put the cold water on one side;
- 3, put the oil on the pot, put the onion diced in, wait for the onion to start the coke when the mushroom is put in, the onion is the best, this time the sweetness of the onion comes out;
- 4. When the mushrooms begin to shrink, put the ham and bacon, stir fry for a while and then put the cabbage;
- 5, when the cabbage begins to effluent, pour the surface into it, and then turn it a few times. At this time, if there is not enough oil at the beginning, add some oil, otherwise it will stick to the pot;
- 6. Put the dried chili (or chili sauce) in, and put it with the noodles is not so spicy;
- 7, add salt, soy sauce (or soy sauce), remember to always turn the face;
- 8. Pour the eggs into the bowl, stick them to the surface, and then turn them hard, you can put out the pot, and finally put some parsley on it.
- Practice three
- (fried noodles ingredients): three bags of fried noodles (yellow, general supermarkets), six sausages, carrots, onions, onions, soy sauce.
- (Production process):
- 1. The sausage is cut into pieces, and the carrots, onions and onions are cut into silk;
- 2. Put the fried noodles in boiling water, do not exceed one minute;
- 3. Put the chopped sausage, carrot, onion and onion into a frying pan, put a little soy sauce (about 1-2 scoops), and cook for three or four minutes.
- 4, the fried noodles are divided into several parts, separately fried, add soy sauce in the process of frying, until the fried noodles become golden yellow, you can cook;
- 5. Put the fried sausage and carrot silk on the plate and put it on.
- Practice four
- (Material): 300 grams of cut noodles, 75 grams of pork.
- (Seasoning): a little pepper; (A) a spoonful of soy sauce, a teaspoon of starch, a teaspoon of salad oil; (B) three mushrooms, two fresh mushrooms; two tablespoons of soy sauce, one teaspoon of sugar, bean sprouts 75 grams, 50 grams of sputum, half a cup of water.
- (practice): 1 Cut the pork into silk and seasoning (A) and mix well, marinate for 10 minutes.
- 2 shiitake mushrooms soft shredded, fresh mushrooms washed and shredded, bean sprouts washed to the head and tail, washed yellow and cut into spare.
- 3 Mix the marinated pork with seasoning (B), cover with high heat for 5 minutes; add noodles and seasoning and mix well, cover with high heat for 5 minutes; finally sprinkle with pepper.
- Practice five
- (fried noodles ingredients): spaghetti, shredded pork, lentils, tomatoes, onions, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, oil (recommended with corn oil, camellia oil or olive oil).
- (Production process):
- 1. Steam the spaghetti on the steamer;
- 2. Stir the shredded pork and lentils together, add the appropriate salt, and let it stand for use;
- 3, put the oil in the pot to heat, add chopped green onion and steamed noodles (noodles should be broken by hand, into 5 to 10 cm long) stir fry, add salt, garlic, tomatoes, soy sauce, vinegar, add appropriate amount of water ( If you are not sure, you can add less at a time. If you don't add enough, you will get more water and add more noodles.
- 4, until the tomatoes will all infiltrate into the noodles, the surface is basically fried, add the previously fried pork, lentils together to stir fry, out of the pot;
- 5, after the release, with the sausages bought outside, elbow flowers taste more.
- Practice six
- (raw materials): onions, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, black fungus, minced meat, red wine and salt, sugar, black pepper and other condiments
- (practice): Put the oil in the wok, I use corn oil, first sprinkle the onion, then garlic, mushroom fungus, tomato diced, minced meat, don't forget to add some red wine, this is the secret! Not found in general cookbooks. At this time, the water in the pot will be more, and the small fire will collect the juice. Nowadays, you can cook noodles. Use a pot to cook the noodles until they are ripe. Remove the cold water and mix a little oil for the anti-stick. I use ordinary noodles, if you use pasta or macaroni, you can cook for two to three minutes. The juice in the wok should be almost the same, put it into the noodles, start the fried noodles, tap it, don't fry it! Add seasonings according to your taste, and add some ketchup, which is a bit richer. 
- Fried noodles
- Practice seven
- (Materials): corn, soybeans, pepper, star anise.
- (Practice): Stir the corn and soybeans on the fire, stir fry the pepper and star anise.
- Grinding all the raw materials is ------ fried noodles .
- (edible method): dry!
- Fried flour (very old, very delicious practice)
- Practice eight
- (Materials): flour, sugar, sesame oil, boiling water
- (Practice): Oil, so you won't get a pot. Then put the flour, keep turning, stir until the ripening of the eighty-nine, the flour can be out of the pot. Into the bowl, add a small amount of sugar, a small amount of boiling water, stir it and eat it.
- Practice nine
- (Materials): half an onion, 1 small piece of carrot, a proper amount of cabbage, 1 green pepper, 50 grams of pork. Use noodles: dry noodles.
- (production): 1. Onions, carrots, green peppers, pork, and cabbage are shredded. 2. The noodles are cooked and picked up, and the cold water is used for spare. 3. Put the onion silk scent after the hot pot, add the carrot, pork, green pepper, cabbage and dried seasoning, stir fry until the pork is cooked, add the noodles and stir fry, add the sauce package. Stir well and stir well.
- Practice ten
- (Materials) : 100 grams of pasta, 4 shrimps, 5 pickles, 1 onion, 2 slices of ginger, 4 petals of garlic, 30 grams of peas, 1 bowl of fish sauce, and several small tomatoes.
- 1, fish sauce: soy sauce 10ML, rice vinegar 20ML, cooking wine 5ML, sugar 10 grams, water starch 20ML;
- 2, fresh shrimp to the shrimp line, to the head to shell, pickled peppers to the seeds chopped, chopped onion ginger garlic;
- 3, the water is boiling, add a little salt, put in the pasta;
- 4. After cooking, it is too cold;
- 5, hot pot cold oil, pour the pickled garlic and onion, ginger and half of the garlic, stir-fry;
- 6. Pour the peas and shrimps for a while;
- 7. Pour the fish sauce;
- 8, burn until the soup begins to thicken, pour the cooked pasta;
- 9. Stir fry evenly, pour in the remaining half of the garlic, cut in half a small tomato and put in the noodles.
- 2. Cook the noodles until the ripening of the seven or eight, rinse with cold water, remove the water and let it cool, and put it into the dish.
- 3. Pour the wok into the wok oil. When it is hot, add the mushrooms and cabbage slices, stir-fry until tender, add soy sauce, filtered shiitake mushroom juice and fresh soup. Stir and stir evenly. Add salt and MSG, adjust the taste, and spread the mushrooms and slices.
- 4. Leave the soup in the pot, add the noodles when boiled, use the chopsticks to disperse, stir fry for about 2 minutes, until the soup is absorbed by the noodles, add the mushrooms, slices, and cover the noodles. Take a moment to eat.
- Practice eleven
- (Main ingredient): fresh noodles
- (Accessories): soy sauce, soy sauce, sugar, onions, eggs, small rape
- 1. Two tablespoons of soy sauce plus one spoonful of soy sauce, one spoonful of white sugar and mix thoroughly into a sauce; cut onions into chopped green onion; small rapeseed cut from the middle;
- 2. Add water to the pot and boil, add noodles;
- 3. After cooking, remove the noodles from the cold water and drain until use.
- 4. Pour a little oil into the pot, add chopped green onion, saute;
- 5. Add the noodles and stir well with chopped green onion;
- 6. Pour in the prepared juice, stir fry the noodles with chopsticks, and evenly wrap the sauce on the noodles;
- 7. Put in small rapeseed and fry until the small rapeseed becomes soft;
- 8. Serve the plate together with the noodles;
- 9. Use the bottom of the pot to fry a poached egg and fry the poached egg on the fried noodles.
- Practice twelve
- Noodle (raw) 250g
- Pork (skinny) 100g
- Agaric (water) 1
- 1 carrot
- Bacon 100g
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1. After boiling the water in the pot, put the wet side into it.
- 2. Cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat, pick up the noodles, and simmer in the cold water.
- 3. The fungus is foamed, and the carrot is cut into silk.
- 4. Hot pot, fried bacon, when the aroma is overflowing, stir the meat and stir fry until it is cooked.
- 5. Hot pot, add oil, a small spoonful of salt, stir-fried black fungus and carrots, add noodles after about 5 minutes, stir fry for 3-5 minutes
- 6. Finally, add the sauteed meat.
- (cooking skills):
- 1, fried noodles are best to have chopsticks, better than using a shovel;
- 2, 焯 noodles time does not have to be too long, can maintain flexibility;
- 3, proper multi-point oil does not matter, the vitamin A contained in carrots is fat-soluble, so it is easy to absorb.
- Fried noodles  Generally refers to two kinds, one is fried noodles, the other is fried flour. Fried noodles (powder) is a noodle that is ground with corn, beans, etc., so that it can be eaten with hot soup when it is eaten. During the period of the War to Resist US Aggression and Aid Korea, the soldiers of the Chinese People’s Volunteers were eating “a cup of fried noodles and a handful of snow” when they were short of supply.
- The tea soup of the northern Hui people is fried with the oil of the bone marrow, which is more fragrant, but the heat is high. The Tibetans eat the clams and fry the green barley grains. When they are eaten, they are kneaded with butter tea or tea.
- The difference between noodle tea and tea soup: tea soup is made from cooked hazelnut noodles, adding brown sugar, white sugar, blue silk, fruit, nuts, etc., as a dessert; noodles made with porridge and porridge Serve with sesame salt and sesame sauce.
- Suitable for patients with acute and chronic nephritis, hepatitis, night blindness and myopia
- Deficiency of the spleen and stomach, not suitable for eating during menstruation
- Yin Huowang, high blood pressure patients do not eat
|Heat (1177.39 kcal)||Sodium (1792.39 mg)|
|Protein (47.33 g)||Magnesium (279.81 mg)|
|Fat (19.82 g)||Iron (15.03 mg)|
|Carbohydrate (199.88 g)||Zinc (6.94 mg)|
|Dietary fiber (7.85 g)||Selenium (10.69 micrograms)|
|Vitamin A (57.95 micrograms)||Copper (1.12 mg)|
|Carotene (151.20 micrograms)||Manganese (4.72 mg)|
|Thiamine (1.56 mg)||Potassium (1125.73 mg)|
|Riboflavin (0.68 mg)||Vitamin B6 (0.08 mg)|
|Niacin (17.15 mg)||Pantothenic acid (0.34 mg)|
|Vitamin C (13.30 mg)||Folic acid (51.00 micrograms)|
|Vitamin E (4.66 mg)||Vitamin K (35.25 micrograms)|
|Calcium (89.99 mg)||Cholesterol (67.15 mg)|
|Phosphorus (747.94 mg)|
- Slow down the stain
- Anti-aging anti-cancer can reduce blood pressure and reduce blood pressure to prevent the occurrence of blood clots
- Antipyretic, analgesic, prevent cancer, increase appetite, help and digest lipid-lowering, lose weight, resist disease, promote blood circulation
- Pork (skinny): Pork should not be eaten with ebony, licorice, squid, shrimp, pigeon meat, snail, almond, clam meat, goat liver, parsley, soft-shelled turtle, water chestnut, buckwheat, clam meat, and beef. It is not advisable to drink a lot of tea after eating pork.
- Milk and lean meat are not suitable for food, because milk contains a lot of calcium, while lean meat contains phosphorus. These two nutrients cannot be absorbed at the same time. The foreign medical community calls it phosphorus-calcium. The optimum ratio of calcium to phosphorus is between 1:1 and 1:1.5, at which time mutual absorption is promoted.
- Mung bean sprouts: Mung bean sprouts should not be eaten with pig liver.