|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Cappasity is a decentralized AR/VR ecosystem for 3D content exchange.
- Cappasity is a cloud-based platform that allows businesses quickly and easily create and embed 3D content into their websites and apps.
- Cappasity brings an in-store browsing experience to online retail through interactive 3D images.
- Slogan: Your business, made better, in 3D.
- Cappasity (CAPP) is based in Santa Clara, CA, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Cappasity token: CAPP
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 438,686,537 CAPP
- Cappasity utility token (CAPP) will be issued as a digital payment vehicle that facilitates AR/VR/3D content exchange among the ecosystem participants from all over the globe.
- ICO from 25 Oct 2017 for 28 days or when the hard cap is reached..
- ICO Phase 2 from 22 Mar 2018 for 28 days or when the hard cap is reached..
- Accepted currencies: ETH, BTC.
- Total hard cap: $50 million USD.
Cappasity brings an in-store browsing experience to online retail through interactive 3D images
Cappasity Token Sale
- Cappasity was founded in 2013 with the aim of developing a technological standard and an easy and scalable platform for creation, embedding and analysis of 3D and AR/VR content. Cappasity has successfully raised over $4M since 2014 and launched its platform and 3D digitizing software in 2017.
- Today, each month the platform serves more than 1M views of 3D content. Furthermore, the company provides a comprehensive solution to create content for virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR). The platform features were designed to be open to other developers using Unity, Unreal Engine and Apple ARKit technology.
- The company’s founders have been working in 3D technology for over 15 years and are experienced with IT business development. The team includes technology experts in the field of computer vision, SaaS solutions, 3D engine development for apps, 3D mobile and video games.
- Headquarters: Santa Clara, California, United States.
- Year founded: 2013
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 11-50 employees
- Official Cappasity page on about us
- We believe the AR/VR revolution will be driven by content creators. That’s why we are introducing the first platform that leverages blockchain infrastructure to create, rent and sell 3D content. This approach ensures decentralized and trustless copyright storage and content exchange within the AR/VR ecosystem.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Cappasity (CAPP).
- List of supported wallets for Cappasity (CAPP).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Cappasity (CAPP).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|2013||Cappasity founded in Santa Clara|
|Since 2014||Raised $1.85M from angel investors|
|2017||Platform and 3D digitizing software are launched|
|Oct 25, 2017||Phase 1 token sale|
|Mar 22, 2018||Phase 2 token sale is scheduled|
|What's next?||No1 decentralized ecosystem for AR/VR/3D|
- List of team members in Cappasity (CAPP).
|Kosta Popov||Founder, CEO||
- List of advisors for Cappasity (CAPP).
|David Drake||Chairman at LDJ Capital|
|Jonathan Millet||CEO NewsBTC|
|Jayanand Sagar||CTO NewsBTC|
|Frank Holz||Director / Member Of The Board Gawooni|
|Anders Larsson||Vice President and Head of Network Products, Ericsson. Co-founder LiveTourLAB|
|Joakim Holmer||Co-founder LiveTourLAB|
|Yu Cao||Startup Explorer and Analyst at LVMH|
|Jim Theberge||Director, Head of Product Management & Sales Strategy, Advanced Advertising at Verizon|
|Henry Ines||Partner at DraperDragon Fund, Executive Director of Global Chamber® San Francisco|
|Mark Friedler||CEO, Gigex|
|Jeff Smith||Entrepreneur in residence, Tech Futures Group|
|Leo Batalov||Partner at DLA Piper, Head of Emerging Growth Companies & Venture Capital Russia & CIS|
|DLA Piper||Legal advisor|
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Cappasity (CAPP).
- Official Cappasity (CAPP) whitepaper in pdf
- Official Cappasity one pager in pdf
- Official Cappasity Howey Test in pdf
Press and media
Frequently asked questions
- HuffPost: 3D technologies at the service of online retailers: how to increase sales and reduce costs
- VentureBeat: Mixed reality and blockchain can work together, from retail to gaming
- CoinTelegraph: New Platform Leverages Blockchain Infrastructure to Create, Rent, Sell 3D Content
- Forbes: How Blockchain Technology Is 'Disrupting' The Art Economy As We Know It