|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Bytom is a public blockchain platform designed to transfer assets from atomic world to byteworld, an interoperation protocol for diversified byte assets.
- Bytom is an interactive protocol of multiple byte assets. Heterogeneous byte-assets (indigenous digital currency, digital assets) that operate in different forms on the Bytom Blockchain and atomic assets (warrants, securities, dividends, bonds, intelligence information, forecasting information and other information that exist in the physical world) can be registered, exchanged, gambled and engaged in other more complicated and contract-based interoperations via Bytom.
- Unlike other public blockchains (such as Ethereum), Bytom only focus on Assets Register and circulation area.
- Byto is compatible with the UTXO model and the transaction data structure of Bitcoin, to achieve high-speed concurrence and controllable anonymity.
- BIP32, BIP33 and BIP44 are used in the design of Bytom wallet, to provide support for multi-currency, multi-account and multi-key.
- In Bytom's design, signature is separated from the rest of the data in a transaction, to achieve better programmability and contract support.
- Developers can create a tiny version of X chain or Xrelay, thus achieving cross-chain communication, asset transaction and dividend distribution.
- In the future, Bytom can be used for management of income assets, films and other projects.
- Bytom can be used to get funding with an easy, fast and transparent way.
- More importantly, Bytom will implement a blockchain-based secondary market for asset-backed securities (BABS).
- Slogan: Bytom, a link between the atomic world and byteworld.
- Slogan: Transfer assets from atomic world to byteworld.
- Bytom (BTM) is based in China.
- Bytom in Chinese language: 比原链
- The official ticker symbol for Bytom token: BTM
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 1,407,000,000 BTM
- Circulating Supply: 987,000,000 BTM
- ICO from 20 Jun 2017 to 20 Jul 2017.
What is Bytom?
- In Bitcoin's design, the PoW mechanism is criticized as the machines could be applied to mining only, resulting in a great waste of hardware and energy.
- Bytom's PoW algorithm is friendly to AI ASIC-chips.
- Matrix and convolution calculation is introduced into the hashing process.
- Miners could be used for AI acceleration services after they are outdated, generating additional social benefits.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Bytom (BTM).
- List of supported wallets for Bytom (BTM).
- List of development timeline, roadmap, events and milestones on Bytom (BTM).
- List of team members in Bytom (BTM).
|Duan Xin Xing|
|Zhu Yi Qi|
- List of advisors for Bytom (BTM).
- List of partners, supporters and investors for Bytom (BTM).
Frequently asked questions
- BitcoinMagazine: Op Ed: The Value of Sidechains and Leveraging Their Potential
- Bitkan: WHAT IS BYTOM AND IT’S BUSINESS MODEL?