|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
- Next free distribution: The 11th round is tentatively scheduled for the full moon of 2 Mar 2018 (at 00:51 UTC).
- Free distribution to BTC and Byte holders.
- Airdropped almost every full moon starting 25 December 2016.
- For every 16 BTC, you receive 0.1 GBYTE and for every 1 GBYTE you receive additional 0.1 GBYTE.
Truth and facts
- Byteball is a decentralized system for storage and transfer of value.
- Byteball enables safe contracts that are 100% trustworthy
- Byteball makes enforcement orders of magnitude cheaper, faster, and more certain.
- Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue.
- Byteball is a private untraceable currency. Users can use built-in TOR switch straight from the wallet to increase your privacy even further.
- Risk-free conditional smart payments: Byteball allows you to do something that traditional currencies can't: conditional payments. You set a condition when the payee receives the money. If the condition is not met, you get your money back.
- P2P insurance: Hedge against negative events. Buy insurance from peers to get paid in case a negative event occurs. Sell insurance for profit.. Insurance is just a simple smart contract that can be unlocked by the insured - if the event in question did occur, or by the insurer — otherwise.
- Prediction markets: Make money by correctly predicting future events.
- P2P betting: Bet against other users on sports events.
- P2P payments in chat: Chat and pay in the same app just by clicking links.
- Chatbots: Talk to a bot like you would talk to a human.
- Bot Store: Easily discover and add new chatbots via the built-in Bot Store.
- Core features: Atomic exchange, regulated assets, multi signature, on-chain oracles, immutable storage, settlement finality
- Slogan: Smart payments made simple.
- Byteball enables trust where trust couldn’t exist before.
- The official ticker symbol for Byteball token: GBYTE / BYTE
- GBYTE is the giga byte, more commonly used in crypto world than byte, which is a little bit too small.
- Total token supply: 1,000,000 GBYTE
- Circulating Supply: 645,222 GBYTE
- Byteball started on 25 Dec 2016
Byteball The most amazing crypto for free
- List of exchanges supporting Byteball (GBYTE)