|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- CryptoBridge is a a decentralized exchange (DEX) in the hands of BridgeCoin holders, which supports trading of most popular altcoins as well as BridgeCoin (BCO).
- BridgeCoin is a digital currency for a new blockchain revolution.
- CryptoBridge will be the first platform to bridge the gap between different cryptocurrencies in terms of liquidity, scaling, price discovery and arbitrage.
- CryptoBridge is developed by a highly dedicated international team of developers with years of experience in crypto and financial sector.
- Skillful coding and powerful community support will ensure its long-term success.
- Decentralized exchange, high liquidity and convertibility, price discovery and arbitrage are economic priorities for development of the platform solutions.
- Multi-platform support, guaranteed scaling and fast transaction confirmations represent the initial technical requirements of the platform.
- Usage of a multi-signature federated gateway software used by a dozen trusted gateways, operating on multiple continents, enabling trust-reduced issuing and withdrawing of the supported coins.
- Slogan: *BridgeCoin, a digital currency for a new blockchain revolution.
- The official ticker symbol for BridgeCoin token: BCO
- Launched in July 2017.
- Mining algorithm: scrypt PoW (pool mining)
- Block reward: 256 coins, halving every month
- Block time: 60 seconds
- Difficulty retarget: 10 blocks
- Default port: 6333, rpc port 6332
Crypto-bridge BCO Staking tutorial- Decentralized Cryptocurrency exchange Staking
Disadvantages of centralized exchanges
- Regulative restrictions and take downs
- Performance issues
- Market manipulation
- Hardware failure
- CryptoBridge's target audience are altcoin traders trading on centralized cryptocurrency exchanges which are riddled with performance problems and can be subject to thefts, manipulation, hacking incidents or government takedowns.
- These problems are solved by the decentralized blockchain based order book and the multi-signature federated gateway network.
- There is no central point of failure. All deposits, withdrawals and all order books are transparently stored on the blockchain.
- The client will still be able to deposit, withdraw and trade coins even in the event CryptoBridge goes out of business. Each client holds the private keys to their coins. CryptoBridge has no access to the client's funds.
- The blockchain behind the decentralized exchange, graphene, can process up to 100.000 transactions per second and has an average confirmation time of just 3 seconds. The DEX offers a complete API for any interested party to build applications on top of the decentralized exchange.
- All BridgeCoin holders are able to stake their coin for a certain period of time and earn revenue through our Profit Sharing.
- 50% of all profit from the CryptoBridge Decentralized Exchange will be distributed to all the BCO stakeholders.
Frequently asked questions