|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
|Bitcoin (BTC)||Detail Page|
Truth and facts
- Bread is the simple and secure bitcoin wallet. Bread is open source, simplified payment verification for fast mobile performance.
- No server to get hacked.
- Private keys never leave your device.
- Slogan: Buy. Save. Send. Receive.
- Bread is based in Switzerland.
- Bread (BRD) ICO on 19 Dec 2017.
- Better than a bank - Send and receive any amount of bitcoin, anywhere in the world, instantly. No banking hours, no hidden fees. Bread gives you the freedom to participate in the global economy, 24/7.
- Setup in seconds - With no logins or passwords to remember, Bread is the simplest way to get started with bitcoin. Just choose a PIN, write down your Paper Key for safe keeping, and you’re ready to go!
- Private as cash - Bread allows you to hold your bitcoin in your own hands. By connecting directly to the bitcoin network, you don’t have to rely on us to access your bitcoin. We can't monitor your financial activity or control what you do with your money.
- Nerd-level security - We are security experts, so you don’t have to be. We leverage the industry-leading security features found in modern smartphones to ensure your bitcoin is safe, even if your phone is stolen. And if you ever do lose your phone, you can simply recover your wallet on another device using your Paper Key.
- Adam Traidman - CEO and co-founder of Bread (BRD). He was also CEO of WearSens, a wearables startup focused on monitoring eating habits. He was also CEO of Chip Estimate, acquired in 2008 by Cadence Design Systems.
Introducing the Bread Token
Frequently asked questions
- 108,477 (Global)
- 32,550 (U.S.)
- updated on Dec 19, 2017
- Breadwallet Becomes Bread, Updates iOS Aesthetics and Adds New Features
- $7 Million: Bitcoin Wallet Startup Breadwallet Raises New Funding