|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Bluzelle is a decentralized, scalable, secure and affordable database service for the world's dApps (decentralized applications).
- Bluezelle is based on advanced blockchain technology, distributing data across the network to eliminate cyberattacks, guarantee privacy and scale on demand.
- Bluezelle combines blockchain swarms together to create a decentralized network of on-demand databases.
- Without bluezelle, data is stored in the cloud on servers, all owned by one company. With bluezelle, data is stored across swarms of millions of computers, no one owns the entire system, ensuring no downtime and no central point of failure.
- Bluzelle combines the sharing economy with the token economy - renting individuals' computer storage space to earn tokens while dApp developers use tokens to have their dApp's data stored and managed.
- Reliable 'swarm' technology: Bluzelle stores tiny pieces of data on groups of nodes (swarms) across the globe, eliminating any single point of failure.
- Boundless scaling ability: Bluzelle's algorithm stores data in a unique network model that doesn't depend on data centres, and is able to scale database services in an instant.
- Dynamic performance: Bluzelle dynamically adjusts the number and location of nodes sharding data to reduce request time and increase overall performance.
- Slogan: A decentralized database service for dApps
- Bluzelle Networks Pte Ltd. is based in Singapore.
- Bluzelle is a massively decentralized service that produces on demand, scalable databases.
- The official ticker symbol for Bluzelle token: BLZ
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 500 million BLZ
- ICO from 18 Jan 2018 to 2 Feb 2018.
- Total BLZ tokens sold in ICO: 165 million (33% of total supply)
- Accepted currencies: ETH
- Target funds raised: $19.5 million USD
Introducing Bluzelle - Decentralized, On-Demand, Scalable Database Service
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Bluzelle (BLZ).
- 33% - Public
- 27% - Reserved for future use and staff
- 15% - Founding Team
- 15% - Advisors and initial investor & strategic partner
- 10% - Developer and community growth fund
Use of funds
- 55% - Research & Development
- 20% - Sales and Marketing
- 10% - Network Costs
- 10% - Operations
- 5% - Accounting, Legal, Compliance
- List of team members in Bluzelle (BLZ).
|Nitin Cunha||Senior Developer|
|Scott Burch||Senior Developer|
|Mehdi Abdeh Kolahchi||Senior Developer|
|Richard Nistuk||Senior Developer|
|Dmitry Mukhin||Senior Developer|
|Fatma Ahmed||QA Specialist|
|Leandro Bark||Head of Sales|
|Yingyao Xie||Product Development Associate|
- List of advisors for Bluzelle (BLZ).
|Prashant Malik||Database Advisor, Ex Facebook. Co-Creator of Apache Cassandra|
|Brian Fox||Open-source Advisor, CTO Orchid. Creator of GNU Bash.|
|Gil Penchina||Business Advisor, Ex eBay. Leads biggest AngelList Syndicate.|
|Alex Leverington||Advisor, Core Ethereum Developer from the start|
|Ryan Fugger||Advisor, Original Creator of Ripple|
|Brian Lio||Advisor, CEO of Smith & Crown|
|Michael Egorov||Advisor, Former Linkedin Engineer, CTO of NuCypher|
|Lionello Lunesu||Advisor, Co-Founder of Enuma Technologies|
- Bluzelle has already built trusted blockchain tech for enterprise level businesses.
Frequently asked questions
- Scams, Phishing and Fraud
- Christmas break Bluzelle DB development update
- Bluzelle Token Sale Date Announcement