Bitcoin Private (BTCP)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Bitcoin Hard Forks||List of All|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a Bitcoin (BTC) and ZClassic (ZCL) fork with a focus on private transactions.
- Bitcoin Private is not your typical bitcoin fork, it's going to be forked off of Zclassic, however it's gonna have the same tech as Bitcoin. This means that there's going to be a public blockchain but private transactions on it.
- Bitcoin Private is taking the best things about Bitcoin and the best things about Z cash and putting them together.
- Bitcoin Private hard forked from Bitcoin and ZClassic on 28 Feb 2018 (5PM UTC) at block height 511346 (BTC) and 272991 (ZCL). 
- 1 BTC = 1 BTCP
- 1 ZCL = 1 BTCP
- You will get 1 Bitcoin Private (BTCP) for 1 Bitcoin (BTC) you are holding during fork, and you will get 1 BTCP for holding 1 Zclassic (ZCL) during the fork.
- Block hashes for BTC: 00000000000000000041329f0fcd8b462893eecdc8316a46f64a064a2aa3f308 
- Block hases for ZCL: 000000000a2795e2ce49cb28687c5596f09757e5256dbf8bb91b9f14c292814f
- Bitcoin Private is based in Austin, TX, United States.
- The official ticker symbol for Bitcoin Private token: BTCP
- Total Supply: 21 million.
ZClassic & BTC Fork - Bitcoin Private (ZCL and BTCP)
WHY ZCL IS GOING UP! Bitcoin Private Fork Information and Price Forecast
- Kucoin - Coming soon
- Binance - Coming soon
- TradeSatoshi - Coming soon
- HitBTC - Coming soon
- Bittrex - Coming soon
- List of team members in Bitcoin Private.
|Rhett Creighton||Founder and Creator||He is also the creator of Zclassic, Bitcoin Private, and WhaleCoin, Bitcoin Contributor, High School Dropout, MIT Alum.|
Frequently asked questions
- This Bitcoin Private fork is to be taken seriously as the founder behind it is the creator of Zclassic (Zcash fork) with great amount of experience in the crypto world.