Bitcoin Atom (BCA)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is an evolved Bitcoin with atomic swaps and lightning network.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) is a SegWit enabled Bitcoin fork with atomic swaps, hybrid consensus and lightning network.
- Bitcoin Atom brings a truly decentralized way of digital asset exchange with on-chain atomic swaps on board.
- Bitcoin Atom is a hard fork from Bitcoin at block (not yet announce, (TBA on January 2018).
- HYBRID CONSENSUS: BCA network is additionally secured by utilizing the so-called hybrid consensus: both PoW and PoS models are put in place, increasing network stability and reducing the power of miners, hence lowering the 51% attack probability.
- LIGHTNING NETWORK SWAPS: Bitcoin Atom development team is working on the LN implementation, allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps. LN transactions are cheaper, more useful for smaller transactions and have better privacy properties.
- ATOMIC SWAP POWERED: By using built-in hash time-locked contracts (HTLCs) and its own HTLC API, Bitcoin Atom attempts to disrupt the way we exchange cryptocurrencies today, giving independence from intermediaries and any centralized entities.
- Slogan: Atomic swaps lightning network.
- We are creating a truly decentralized Bitcoin.
- The official ticker symbol for Bitcoin Atom token: BCA
- Total token supply: 21 Million.
- Airdrop: 1 BTC = 1 BCA
- Distribution: Mining, Minting, Claiming
- PoW algorithm: SHA256
- PoW Block Interval: 10 Minutes
- PoS Block Interval: 10 Minutes
- Block size (actual): 1M (2-4M)
- Difficulty adjustment: 2 Weeks
- Avg tx confirmation time: 5 Minutes
- Atomic swaps: Yes
- Segwit: Yes
- Replay protection: Yes
- Unique address format: Yes
- Yet to be announced on the official site.
|Late 2018||AS LIGHTNING NETWORK|
|March 2018||HTLC API IMPLEMENTATION|
|January 2018||HTLC API IMPLEMENTATION|
|December 2017||MAINNET LAUNCH|
|December 2017||HYBRID CONSENSUS: Bitcoin Atom development team is working on the LN implementation, allowing for instant off-chain atomic swaps.|
|December 2017||REPLAY PROTECTION|
|November 2017||ON-CHAIN AS TESTNET|
|October 2017||CONCEPT DESIGN|
|September 2017||ATOMIC SWAP RESEARCH|
Frequently asked questions