Bitcoin 2 (BTC2)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
Bitcoin 2 is a scalable Bitcoin fork that supports private transactions through the Zerocoin protocol and nearly instantly verified payments by Masternodes. Uses Proof of Stake and supports up to 20 million transactions per day. The algorithm uses very little electricity and lets people earn block rewards even with old laptops. Bitcoin 2 is one of the only cryptocurrencies with a web wallet that allows its users to stake and earn block rewards.
- Slogan: Bitcoin 2 is the result of a decade of improvements to blockchain technology.
- The official ticker symbol for Bitcoin 2: BTC2
- Current coin supply: 17 Million.
- Maximum coin supply: 21 Million.
- Airdrop: 1 BTC = 1 BTC2
- Distribution: Mining, Staking, Claiming
- PoS Block Interval: 1 Minute
- Block size (actual): 4M (4M)
- Difficulty adjustment: Every 10 blocks
- Avg tx confirmation time: 1 Minute
- Atomic swaps: Coming
- Segwit: No
- Replay protection: Yes
- Unique address format: No
Frequently asked questions