|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Bitcoin Hard Forks||List of All|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- BitcoinX is a fork of the Bitcoin blockchain at block 498888, with additional new features such as zero-knowledge proof, smart contract and DPOS consensus which enables BitcoinX network to become more reliable, environmental-friendly, much easier to use with greater efficiency.
- In the network of BitcoinX, user can issue assets by simply drag & drop. Timely exchange is also supported. BCX will create a complete, effective blockchain contract system for assets circulation.
- High Expandability: Smart Contract, timely transaction and other scenarios made possible with the features of high efficiency and low fees.
- Safety and Stability: Providing unparalleled stability based on Bitcoin network. Zero-knowledge proof protects all your Privacy.
- Cross-chain Building: Crosschain Technology. Data communication between chains are the foundation of application eco-system.
- BitcoinX is a hard fork from Bitcoin at block 498888 on 12 December 2017.
- Slogan: The true Bitcoin for the future.
- Achieve X Possibilities.
- Build Ideal Bitcoin System for the Future.
- Release the Full Potential of Bitcoin Network.
- The official ticker symbol for BitcoinX token: BCX
- Airdrop: 1 BTC = 10,000 BCX
Bitcoin X (BCX )Super Bitcoin (SBTC) Hard Fork
Exchanges and wallets
|Q3 2019||DPOS consensus|
|Q1 2019||Cross-chain update|
|Q4 2018||Sharding supported|
|Q3 2018||Smart Contract|
|Q1 2018||Zero Knowledge Proof|
|15 Jan 2018||Main net launch, SegWit, Replay Protection, Lightning Network supported.|
Frequently asked questions