- BitBay official website: https://bitbay.net/
- BitBay: Trade Bitcoin & Digital Currency
- Exchange number 1 in Europe
- 15 Deposit Methods - https://bitbay.net/en/payments-methods
- One account, so many possibilities
- Exchange currencies with other users by profitable exchange rate
- Free account - no cost for account management
- Card for the account - comfortable payments in stores and withdraws from ATMs
- Digital currency exchange without verification
- Access to exchange market, cantor, currency wallets and investements
- About BitBay: https://bitbay.net/en/about
- BitBay was created in 2014 in Katowice, Poland (ul. Kępowa 45, 40-583)
- Second address: BitBay - Bitcoin Embassy Amsterdam, NL (Zeedijk 43A, 1012 AR)
- Third address: BitBay - New Delhi, IN (Off-405, DLF Tower A, Jasola)
Official YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1PJlqUMGYfCnZHX0mDONQ
How to deposit at BitBay?
||[Music] To deposit cryptocurrency with the bit Bay exchange, go to the wallets tab.
||Crypto currencies can be deposited without account verifcation.
||Select the crypto currency of your interest after you select the crypto currency, you'll be shown your personal payments address.
||You can add funds to your account by sending them to this address.
||Keep in mind that the address is case-sensitive.
||You can generate a new address at any time by clicking on generate address.
||You can review your address history by clicking on address history.
||After you send your cryptocurrency to the address, the payment will be cleared have you received a sufficient number of Network confirmations.
||At any time you can also view your payment history, and the number of confirmations for each address by clicking on blockchain.
||To deposit dollars, euros, or polish zloty, it is necessary to verify your account.
||If your account is already verified, proceed to select the currency you wish to deposit.
||Dollars, euros, and polish zloty can be deposited by bank transfer.
||To accomplish this, simply transfer the desired amount to the account number visible on the website.
||Remember to copy the transfer description exactly.
||Failing that the funds won't be added properly.
||Transfers are recorded three times a day on business days.
||Polish zloty deposits can also be made through a money order using the post office, or a Java, or Fresh Market store in Poland.
||To enable that enter the amount you wish to deposit.
||The system will then automatically generate a document for you to print off and show the cleric or cashier.
BitBay Exchange Market
- Currency pairs & trading volume: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitbay/
- 15 Deposit Methods (support Fiat deposit) - https://bitbay.net/en/payments-methods
- Supported Fiat Currencies: Polish Zloty (PLN), Euro (EUR), Dollar (USD)
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Lisk, Litecoin, Game, Dash, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold
- Exchange Rate: https://bitbay.net/en/exchange-rate
- Register, login, and trade: https://bitbay.net
BitBay fees: https://bitbay.net/en/fees
||30 DAY VOLUME IN ANY CURRENCY
||<1 250 EUR
||<3 750 EUR
||<7 500 EUR
||<10 000 EUR
||<15 000 EUR
||<20 000 EUR
||<25 000 EUR
||<37 500 EUR
||<50 000 EUR
||<75 000 EUR
||<100 000 EUR
||<150 000 EUR
||<200 000 EUR
||<250 000 EUR
||<375 000 EUR
||<500 000 EUR
||<625 000 EUR
||<875 000 EUR
||> 875 000 EUR
Follow BitBay (News, Updates, Reviews, Talk)
BitBay Affiliate Program
BitBay FAQ, Help, Support, Contact
Sign Up BitBay for Free
What Links Here
||Preview / Description
||Use of code (copy paste)
||Get list of all official image icon links shown in this page
||Get list of all the info description
||Get list of all the exchange description