Bee Token (BEE)
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Bee Token is a decentralized home sharing network with 0% Commission using blockchain technology.
- Beenest is a home sharing platform for hosts to list their homes and for guests to find accommodations. Beenest rewards users with network incentives, commission-free transactions, and security unrivaled in the home sharing industry.
- Bee Token is a protocol that aims to eliminate the middleman in the home sharing market.
- With the Beenest platform, short term home renters and tenants can directly transact with each other without any intermediaries.
- Host and guest both benefit from the lowered Commission charge on all transactions on the Beenest platform compared to other websites like Airbnb and VRBO.
- Beenest charges 0% commission to hosts and guests using the bee token, 1% commission of the use bitcoin, ether or other ERC 20 tokens and 3.99% for fiat currency.
- Beenest also has protocols in place for resolving disputes as well as managing reputation scores for users on their platform.
- Slogan: The future of home sharing.
- Bee Token (BEE) is based in San Francisco, CA, United States.
- We are a seasoned team of former employees from Google, Facebook, Uber, and Civic reimagining the sharing economy.
- Together, we are building Beenest and the Bee Protocols on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The official ticker symbol for Bee Token token: BEE
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 500 million BEE
- The Bee Token is the cryptocurrency that fuels the Beenest platform and the Bee Protocols.
- ICO from 31 Jan 2018 to 28 Feb 2018 (or until sell out).
- Target Public Sale Amount: $15 million
- ICO price: 1 BEE = $0.14 USD
- Token Sale Whitelist: from 10 Jan 2018 to 17 Jan 2018
- Token Sale KYC Registration: from 20 Jan 2018 to 24 Jan 2018
ICO timeline (2018)
- 20 Jan: Token Sale KYC Registration begins.
- 24 Jan: Token Sale KYC Registration ends.
- 31 Jan: Token Sale Contribution Period begins. Note: Participants will have 24 hours to send their contributions up to their guaranteed contribution limit.
- 31 Jan: Hackers take over the ICO security and manage to steal over 700 Etherium (830 000 USD by that time). All investors private data and ID scans are taken.
- 1 Feb: Contribution limits for all participants double until tokens sell out.
- 2 Feb: Contribution limits for all participants are unlimited until tokens sell out.
- 28 Feb: Token Sale Contribution Period ends.
ICO Review: Bee Token (BEE) - Decentralized Home-Sharing Network
- 30% for token distribution
- 30% for community reserve
- 25% for company reserve
- 15% for team and advisors
- The Bee Protocols are a set of Ethereum smart contracts providing developers the tools to rapidly launch new decentralized applications. By utilizing industry proven Bee Protocols, developers can expect faster development cycles, reduced integration costs, and an existing user base.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Bee Token (BEE).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
- Not powered by Honey, but by a talented team of engineers from Google, Facebook, and Uber.
- List of team members in Bee Token (BEE).
|Jonathan Chou||Co-founder & CEO||Former Lead @Uber, Security & Fraud. Passionate about Cryptocurrency since 2012.|
|Tony Tran||Co-founder & CTO||Former Engineer @Uber, Former Engineer @bizo (Acq. By Linkedin), Founder @SFMachineLearn.|
|Jordan Ong||Head of Product||Former Product @Facebook for the past 7+ years|
|Ali Ayyash||Lead Engineer||Former Lead Engineer @Google Cloud, Former Lead @AWS for 3+ years|
|Min Kim||Head of Business Development||Former Chief of Staff @Civic, Founder @Blocultural Studios, Former @Tim Draper|
|David Peterson||Head of Marketing||Owner @ShutUpAndTakeMyMoney 8+ years marketing experience|
|Coco Liu||Lead Designer||Designer, Left Field Labs @Google|
|Michael Pak||Technical Project Manager||Engineer @aA, Former Investment Banking Analyst @IE, @BerkeleyHaas|
|Kevin Van||Front End Engineer||Former Engineer @Bandai Namco Entertainment America|
|Rob Peterson||Smart Contract Engineer||Former Data Scientist/Co-founder @The Taste Institute|
|Guocheng Xie||Smart Contract Engineer||Engineer @Uber|
|Bonnie Qin||Backend Engineer||Engineer @Google|
|George Perez||Designer||UI/UX Designer @Bandai Namco Entertainment America|
|Mike Stricklin||Marketing||Owner of Pluginz LLC, 8+ years of marketing experience|
- List of advisors for Bee Token (BEE).
|Richard Ma ( LEFT on 31.1.2018, after ICO database has been hacked)||Co-founder & CEO @Quantstamp, Former Algo Trader, Crypto Fund Manager|
|Can Kisagun||Co-founder & CPO @Enigma, Former @McKinsey, @MIT|
|Kevin Zhou||Co-founder @Galois Capital, Advisor @Enigma, Former Head of Trading @Kraken, @UCBerkeley|
|Yiseul Cho||Partner @Blockchain Partners Korea, Advisor @ICON, @Waves, @HSBC|
|Anastasia Andrianova||Co-founder & Managing Director @Apiro Capital, Advisory Board @Openmaker.eu, Former @Lehman|
Frequently asked questions
- YouTube (Crypt0): Block Con Santa Monica: Day Two (Vortex, YouNow, WeTrust, Bee, Science Blockchain, & Much More!)
- HuffPost: Disrupting the Disruptors: Why Experts think the Blockchain will rock Uber and Airbnb
- CoinTelegraph: Experts Answer Question: “How Did Bitcoin Reach $10,000?”
- SoundCloud: Episode 30: To Bee or Not to Bee