|Headquarter address||Baidu Building, 10 Shangdi 10th Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|Business Scope||Network information service|
|Company Type||Internet-based technology company|
|Company slogan||Baidu, you know|
|Annual turnover||RMB 84.8 billion (2017)|
|Employee count||About 40, 000 people (2017)|
|Mission||Use technology to make the complex world simpler|
|Brand proposition||The world is very complicated, Baidu knows you better.|
- 1 Baidu
- 2 A brief history
- 3 Financial report data
- 4 Product manual
- 5 Company philosophy
- 6 Multilingualization
- 7 Baidu Building
- 8 Management team
- 9 Baidu Events
- 10 Discussions
- 11 More info
- 12 What Links Here
- 13 References
- Baidu (Baidu Company).
- Baidu (Nasdaq: BIDU), the world's largest Chinese search engine, the largest Chinese website. At the end of 1999, Li Yanhong, who is in the Silicon Valley of the United States, saw the huge potential of China's Internet and Chinese search engine services. He embraced the dream of technology to change the world. He resigned from the high-paying job in Silicon Valley and brought the patented search engine technology in 2000. Baidu Company was founded in Zhongguancun on the 1st of the month.
- The word "Baidu" comes from a sentence from the Southern Song Dynasty poet Xin Qiji eight hundred years ago: the public searched him for thousands of Baidu. This sentence describes the pursuit of the ideal of the word person.
- Baidu has tens of thousands of R&D engineers, which is the best technical team in China and the world. This team holds the world's most advanced search engine technology, making Baidu a Chinese high-tech enterprise that masters the world's cutting-edge science core technology, and also makes China the only four in the world outside the United States, Russia, and South Korea. One of the countries with the core technology of search engines.
A brief history
- While facing the continuous enrichment of users' search products, Baidu has also launched a search-based marketing promotion service innovatively, and has become the most popular Internet marketing platform for enterprises. At present, hundreds of thousands of companies in China have used Baidu's search and promotion services to continuously improve their own brand and operational efficiency.
- In order to promote the development of China's millions of small and medium-sized websites, Baidu has built the world's largest network alliance with all the high-quality websites to make the value of search promotion and brand marketing of various enterprises and coverage. Both are large areas. At the same time, each website has the greatest survival and development opportunities under the mutual assistance of the big family.
- With the advent of the mobile Internet era, Baidu is the first in the industry to achieve a mobile transformation, ushered in a broader development opportunity. By opening up 3, 600 lines of traditional industries, Baidu extends from “connecting people and information” to “connecting people and services”, allowing netizens to obtain services directly through Baidu mobile products. At present, Baidu is promoting the in-depth integration of various industries such as finance, medical care, education, automobile, and life services with the Internet through continuous business models and product and technological innovations. It is active in promoting economic innovation and transforming the economic development mode. effect.
- As a high-tech company with technology as its belief, Baidu takes technology innovation as its foundation, focusing on the breakthrough of Internet core technology and talent cultivation, and is at the global leading level in the fields of search, artificial intelligence, cloud computing and big data. Baidu believes that the development of the Internet is welcoming the third act - artificial intelligence, which is also an important technical strategic direction of Baidu. Baidu has established a world-class research institute, Baidu Research Institute, which is a top-notch technology talent at home and abroad. It is committed to the research and exploration of related frontier technologies such as artificial intelligence, with a view to fundamentally improving Baidu's information service level. At present, Baidu's artificial intelligence research results have been fully applied to Baidu products, which benefit hundreds of millions of netizens. At the same time, Baidu has also opened up leading technologies such as voice, image and machine translation, which are difficult and expensive, to reduce public entrepreneurship. The threshold of innovation is to further unlock the vitality of entrepreneurial innovation.
- As a well-known domestic enterprise, Baidu has always adhered to the responsibility concept of “bringing the information gap and sharing the knowledge society” and insisting on fulfilling the social responsibility of corporate citizens. Since its establishment, Baidu has actively invested in public welfare undertakings with its own advantages. It has invested huge resources to create specialized search products for the blind, children and the elderly, solve the problem of special groups accessing the Internet, and greatly compensate for the social information gap. In addition, Baidu has also been leading the industry in accelerating China's informationization process, purifying the network environment, search engine education and improving the employment rate of college students. At the beginning of 2011, Baidu also donated a Baidu Foundation to manage and practice public welfare undertakings in a systematic and standardized manner around issues such as knowledge education, environmental protection, and disaster relief.
- Today, Baidu has become one of the most valuable brands in China. Among the 50 smartest companies in the world selected by the MIT Technology Review in the 2016 MIT Technology Review, Baidu ranks second to other technology companies. The acquisition of a series of honorary titles such as “Asia's Most Respected Enterprise”, “World's Most Innovative Enterprise” and “China Internet Power Star” also showed the achievements of Baidu in the past few years.
- Baidu has never been satisfied with its achievements, and has never stopped its development. Since its listing on NASDAQ in 2005, Baidu’s market capitalization has reached US$80 billion by 2015. Today, Baidu has developed into an international company with branches in Japan, Brazil, Egypt, Middle East, Vietnam, Thailand, and Indonesia. In the future, Baidu will cover more than 50% of the world's countries and provide services to the world.
- Over the years, Baidu Chairman and CEO Li Yanhong led the core culture of “simple and dependable” formed by Baidu people, deeply rooted in Baidu. This is a company full of vitality, truth-seeking and honesty. It is a mission to change the life of technology, promote human civilization and progress, and promote the development of China's economy. It is moving toward a more ambitious goal.
Financial report data
- According to the financial report, in the fourth quarter of 2015, Baidu's revenue was 18.699 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 33.1%, of which mobile revenues continued to rise to 56%; in 2015, Baidu's total revenue was 66.382 billion yuan, a year-on-year. Growth of 35.3%, performance exceeded Wall Street expectations. Baidu's share price rose 11.24% after the close, closing at 176 US dollars. 
- In February 2017, Baidu (NASDAQ: BIDU) announced its unaudited financial report for the fourth quarter of 2016 and the full year. In terms of where to remove it, Baidu’s fourth-quarter revenue was 18.122 billion yuan (about 2.623 billion US dollars), which was the same as that of the same period last year, of which mobile revenue accounted for 65%; 2016 total revenue was 70.549 billion yuan (about US$10.161 billion), an increase of 11.9% year-on-year. Baidu's fourth quarter 2016 results are in line with Wall Street expectations. 
- In the fourth quarter of 2017, Baidu's revenue was 23.6 billion yuan (about 3.62 billion US dollars), a year-on-year increase of 29%, of which mobile revenue share continued to rise to 76%. In 2017, Baidu's total revenue was 84.8 billion yuan (about 13.03 billion US dollars), an increase of 20%. The fourth quarter of 2017 and the full year results exceeded Wall Street expectations.
- Removing the impact of Baidu mobile games and Baidu takeaway, Baidu expects that in the first quarter of 2018, Baidu’s total net income will be between 19.86 billion yuan (about 3.05 billion US dollars) to 20.97 billion yuan (about 3.22 billion US dollars). ), an increase of 29% to 36%. This indicator also exceeds Wall Street expectations. 
- Baidu, you know
- Web Search : The world's largest Chinese search engine
- As the world's largest Chinese search engine company, Baidu has been committed to giving netizens more equal access to information and finding what they are looking for. Baidu is the most important entry point for users to obtain information. With the development of mobile Internet, Baidu web search has completed the transformation from PC to mobile, and the connection between people and information extends to connect people and services. Users can be on PC, Pad, mobile phone. Visit the Baidu homepage and instantly find the information and services you need through a variety of interactive ways of text, voice and images.
- Mobile Baidu : Find what you want , anytime, anywhere !
- Mobile Baidu is currently the active user TOP3 app in China. It relies on Baidu webpage, Baidu photo, Baidu news, Baidu know, Baidu Encyclopedia, Baidu map, Baidu music, Baidu video and other professional vertical search channels, which is convenient for users to use Baidu search service anytime and anywhere.
- Baidu map : Map your life!
- Baidu map is a web map search service provided by Baidu. Users can check the location of streets, shopping malls, real estate, and find all the restaurants, schools, banks, parks, etc. that are nearest.
- Baidu, connecting people and services
- Baidu glutinous rice : Save money and worry!
- Baidu glutinous rice brings together many products related to life services such as food, movies, hotels, leisure and entertainment, tourism, home service, etc., and has successively accessed Baidu take-out and go to the network resources, and solved all problems related to eating, drinking and playing in one stop, and gradually improved. Baidu glutinous rice O2O ecological layout.
- Baidu Finance
- Baidu Financial Services Group (FSG) was established on December 14, 2015. The business structure mainly includes consumer finance, wallet payment, wealth management, internet banking, internet insurance and other sectors, covering all areas of financial services. Baidu has upgraded its financial business to a strategic position and sought to play the role of 'reformer' in financial services.
- Baidu, everyone's stage
- Baidu Post Bar : Post it, find an organization
- Baidu Post Bar, the largest Chinese community in the world. Post Bar is a keyword-based theme communication community, which is closely integrated with search, accurately grasps user needs, and builds a unique "interest theme" interactive platform. The bar directory covers all aspects of society, region, life, education, entertainment stars, games, sports, and enterprises. It is currently the world's largest Chinese communication platform.
- Baidu Encyclopedia : The world's largest Chinese encyclopedia
- Baidu Encyclopedia is an open and free online encyclopedia platform designed to create a Chinese information collection platform covering all areas of knowledge. Baidu Encyclopedia emphasizes the participation and dedication of users, fully mobilizes the power of Internet users, brings together the wisdom of hundreds of millions of users, and actively communicates and shares.
- Baidu knows : There is always someone who knows the answer to your question.
- Baidu knows that it is Baidu's interactive knowledge quiz sharing platform and the world's largest Chinese question and answer platform. The majority of netizens asked questions on Baidu based on actual needs, and immediately got online answers from hundreds of millions of netizens.
- Baidu Library : Let everyone improve themselves on an equal footing
- Baidu Library is a knowledge platform released by Baidu for users to share documents online, and is the largest open platform for Internet learning. Baidu library users can upload, read and download documents online on this platform.
- Baidu, Internet Life Assistant
- Baidu Mobile Assistant : The most popular app store
- Baidu Mobile Assistant is the authoritative resource platform for Android mobile phones. It distributes market share for the first time in ten consecutive quarters. It has the most complete application, games and wallpaper resources to help users accurately search, download and manage easily in massive resources. Thousands of people gather together and get one touch.
- Baidu Cloud : The days on the cloud, you and I share
- Baidu Cloud is a cloud storage service launched by Baidu. It not only provides users with free storage space, but also synchronizes and manages photos, videos, documents, contacts and other data between mobile devices and PC clients. Baidu The cloud also supports adding friends, creating groups, and sharing them anytime, anywhere, across the terminal.
- Baidu mobile input method : better understand your expression
- With Baidu input method of 600 million users, it supports a variety of input methods such as pinyin, strokes, five strokes, handwriting, voice, intelligent English, etc. It also combines humanized interactive operations such as point drawing, and the input is smooth and accurate. The input method provides rich emoji expressions, facial texts, and image expressions to help young users personalize their expression.
- Baidu browser : Be a funny person
- Baidu mobile browser is a browsing product independently developed by Baidu for mobile Internet users. It was officially launched on June 15, 2011. The speed of the core is strong, providing super intelligent search and integrating Baidu quality service.
- Hao123: Internet access starts here
- Hao123 was founded in 1999 and was acquired by Baidu in 2004. As a core product of Baidu, hao123 timely includes popular music websites including music, video, novels and games, and combines with search to provide the most simple and convenient online navigation service for Chinese Internet users, redefining the concept of Internet navigation.
- Baidu Antivirus : Faster and safer
- Baidu Anti-Virus is a professional anti-virus software developed by Baidu. It is also the world's first product to apply "deep learning" technology to the virus killing client. Products rely on Baidu's powerful cloud computing and big data capabilities. Since its launch in 2013, Baidu Anti-Virus has accumulated network security services for millions of users.
- Baidu Guardian : Light, fast, intelligent, and net
- Baidu Guardian is a system tool software produced by Baidu Company. It integrates computer acceleration, system cleaning and security maintenance to provide users with high-quality computer and network security services.
- Baidu doctor : more authoritative, more convenient, more abundant, connecting people and medical services
- Baidu doctors have created a product system for ordinary users, doctors and hospitals, including Baidu doctor, Baidu doctor's workbench, Baidu medical, medical direct number, etc., to achieve the business model of medical and patient double selection, thereby optimizing the allocation efficiency of medical resources and improving The work efficiency of all parties improves the patient's medical experience.
- Baidu Business Services, New Productivity Engine
- Baidu Business Services is based on the original Baidu promotion (based on search promotion), and has deeply integrated data products, transaction products, media products, credit products and consulting services, and has already consulted services and Baidu Content Alliance. Join the overall business services framework.
- At present, Baidu's commercial services include three major categories of products and services: Promotional product services based on the Fengchao search ranking, branded product services, and data-based value-added services based on big data.
- New online
|Baidu looks good||Hundreds of numbers||Baidu Broadcasting Open Platform||Baidu VR Community|
|Baidu Shangqiao||Baidu H5||Secret|
- Search service
|Baidu Software Center||Web page||Video||Baidu translator|
|Baidu map||Baidu Ticketing||Baidu Musician||Baidu Fortune|
|Baidu takeaway||Baidu class||Baidu Academic||Baidu Real Estate|
|Baidu doctor||Desktop Baidu|
- Navigation service
|Hao123||Site navigation||Baidu word of mouth|
- community service
|Baidu Security Forum||Library||Baidu network disk||Encyclopedia|
|Post it||Know||Experience||Baidu stock market pass|
|Baidu wallet||Baidu reading||Baidu Tourism||Baidu album|
|Baidu||Baidu Finance||Baidu Product Forum||Baidu glutinous rice|
|Baidu cloud||Baidu music||Baidu VIP||Baidu Hui|
|Baidu MALL||Baby knows||Baidu excellent class|
- game entertainment
|91 mobile network||Baidu game||Baidu application||Baidu loves to play|
|Baidu video game|
- Mobile service
|Baidu glutinous rice||Baidu Finance||Baidu class||Baidu mobile phone input method|
|Baidu mobile browser||Baidu mobile assistant||Baidu magic map||Baidu Translation App|
|Baidu magic shoot||Baidu Music APP||Baidu micro-task||Baidu Mobile Guard|
- Webmaster and developer services
|Webmaster And Developer Services|
|Baidu recommended||Search open platform||Webmaster platform||Baidu statistics|
|Baidu Union||Baidu Promotion||Advertising housekeeper||Billboard|
|Baidu Index||Baidu Mobile Statistics||Baidu Sinan||Baidu Developer Center|
|Baidu map +||Baidu cloud observation||Baidu business service market||Baidu sensation|
|Baidu actuarial||Baidu cloud acceleration||APIStore||91 Belden Advertising|
|Baidu Open Cloud||Baidu voice||Baidu SSP Media Service||Baidu cloud push|
|Baidu Mobile Cloud Test Center|
- software tools
|Baidu class||Baidu brain map tool||Baidu video||Baidu music|
|Baidu browser||Baidu hi||Baidu input method||Baidu antivirus|
|Baidu Guardian||Baidu Wubi input method|
- other service
|Andrews||Baidu Public Welfare||91 portal||Baidu Marketing University|
|Baidu certification||Baidu Marketing Research Institute||Baidu forecast|
- Baidu is a high-tech company with a mission of “innovating with technology to make the complex world simpler”.
- Baidu's mission: using technology to make the complex world simpler
- Baidu's core values: simple and dependable
- Baidu culture analects
- · People must do what they like and are good at. · Look for it, do it; don't follow the trend, don't waver. Focus on one. Keep learning. · The company is only 30 days away from bankruptcy. Everyone must pick up the garbage on the ground. · Baidu is not only Li Yanhong, but also every Baidu person. · Must find the best talents · Give the most free space · Allow trial and error · Prove yourself, speak with results · Let outstanding talents stand out · Will be challenged · Speak Don't bend around. Don't be right. Baidu doesn't have company politics. When you meet new things, first look at how others do it. Listen to the opinions of the majority, discuss with a few people, make decisions for yourself. The most important ability of a person is to judge. Force · Use process to solve common problems · Innovation and change · Not only · Problem-driven · Let data speak · Efficient execution · A little promise, more cash · Make things to the extreme · User needs determine everything · Make products simple, simple · Rapid iteration, getting more and more beautiful · You are not alone · Breaking the barriers of the department · Actively sharing · Helping others, achieving themselves · Only passing the best results · The next link from a trusted to be dependent on
- Talent Concept
- Recruit the best people, give the most space, see the final results, and let outstanding talents stand out.
- "Internet companies, the most valuable is people. Our offices and servers will be depreciated, but a company that always adds value is every employee of the company."
- "For a talent, we pay more attention to whether you can create, create value for yourself, and bring a better experience to users. This is what Baidu cares about and values."
- - Li Yanhong
- Establish 7 branches and offices around the world
- In January 2013, Baidu International Business Department was formally established. Currently has branches and offices in Japan, Egypt, Thailand, Brazil, Indonesia, India, and the United States.
- Achieve leaps and bounds in the mobile space
- In the global context of the rapid development of mobile Internet, Baidu International has adopted “mobile first” as its core development strategy, and formed mobile based on star products such as DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster, ES File, MoboMarket, Simeji, and Magic Map. The product matrix covers more than 200 countries and regions around the world, with a total of 1.6 billion users and 300 million monthly active users.
- Moving from the application layer to the platform level, completing the ecological closed-loop construction
- As the largest giant in China's Internet industry, Baidu's international product layout is farther away than other offshore companies. While focusing on the development of its own application products and accessing a large number of mobile users, Baidu International has established an open platform in the fields of native advertising and O2O, and improved the construction of the ecological circle.
- In October 2014, Baidu acquired Peixe Urbano, a Brazilian local group buying site.  After the completion of the acquisition, Baidu 糯米 and PU worked closely together. By exporting Chinese-style group purchase experience and localized operation, PU sales increased by 165% in just one year, and mobile revenue accounted for 17% from the beginning of the year. above 50.
- In June 2015, the company acquired the Japanese native advertising company popIn. popIn's unique READ technology accurately measures user acceptance of content and enables more effective advertising recommendations. Baidu has been committed to working with the world's leading Internet companies to achieve win-win results overseas. On the one hand, Baidu applies advanced technology to international products; on the other hand, Baidu also brings some advanced technologies from the world to China. After the completion of the acquisition, Baidu advertising platform will use popIn's READ technology and content recommendation technology to further improve Baidu big data and improve the accuracy of advertising.
- In September 2015, it officially launched the Baidu global mobile advertising platform DU Ad Platform for global partners. With many years of overseas promotion experience, 1.6 billion high-quality overseas users and accurate advertising technology, Baidu International has launched more Chinese mobile application developers to “go to the sea” in an open manner, helping developers to solve overseas user acquisition and overseas realization problems. Grab this market window of mobile Internet outbreaks. At present, DU Ad Platform has access to more than 1, 400 developers, and the daily advertising response is 1.5 billion times, ranking among the world's leading companies.
- In October 2015, Baidu Brazil teamed up with 21 local heavyweight Internet companies and three investment funds to establish the first O2O industry alliance in Latin America. Baidu was the permanent chairman of the industry alliance and released the first white paper on O2O industry in Brazil. The Industry Alliance is committed to providing and introducing more opportunities for cooperation to Brazilian O2O companies, to review O2O trends for members, to explain O2O experience, to help attract investment and diversion.
Baidu Internationalization Events
- Baidu Japan Branch was established in January 2007
- Baidu Egypt Branch was established in July 2011
- Established Baidu Thailand Office in April 2012
- In January 2013, Baidu International Business Department was formally established.
- Baidu Brazil Branch was established in September 2013 
- Baidu Indonesia Branch was established in September 2013
- In September 2014, Simeji Japanese input method launched the iOS version, and it was ranked first in the app store in Japan.
- In October 2014, it acquired Peixe Urbano, the largest local group buying site in Brazil. 
- DU Battery Saver, DU Speed Booster installed in November 2014
- Acquisition of Japanese popIn native advertising company in June 2015
- Released Baidu Overseas Mobile Advertising Platform DU Ad Platform in September 2015
- Baidu India Branch was established in September 2015
- In September 2015, Baidu Indonesia and Indonesian Ministry of Communications and Innovation and Economy jointly launched the “Grow Local, Go Global” mobile Internet industry support plan.
- In October 2015, Baidu Brazil led 24 local O2O companies and investment funds to establish the first O2O industry alliance in Latin America.
- In November 2015, the “Magic Change Face Show” Halloween marketing campaign was named a global classic case by Twitter.
- Baidu US Office established in December 2015
- December 2015 ES File Explorer mobile file management app won Google's "Top Developer" badge
- In December 2015, Simeji Japanese input method won the App Store Japan Region Best Application of the Year
- In January 2016, President Xi Jinping visited Egypt and praised the Baidu Arabic language developer platform.
- Building introduction
- The construction land of Baidu Building is 3.68 hectares, the east and west are about 115-124 meters, and the north and south are about 312 meters. The building is about 65-72 meters wide from east to west and 240 meters long from north to south. Baidu Building has a total construction area of 91, 500 m2, including 5, 000 m2 above ground, 32, 500 m2 underground, and a building height of 30 m. It is the future comprehensive R&D and office headquarters of Baidu, and is positioned as the “foreign enterprise headquarters building”.
- The Baidu Building, designed by the designer of the "Olympic Birds", the main stadium of the Olympic Games, has a "mesh" structure and a rectangular frame, nicknamed the "search box."
- In January 2007, Baidu signed the last open space use right in the Shangdi Science and Technology Park in Haidian District, Beijing, and announced that it will build Baidu Building as the future headquarters of Baidu. This time, Baidu collected design plans for the society, and used the "Baidu World" conference to put the five Baidu Building design plans initially selected on the Internet for a referendum. According to Baidu, the company will consider the voting results of netizens when selecting the final Baidu Building design.
- The foundation of Baidu Building was laid in April 2007 and officially started construction in July.
- Completed in April 2008.
- design style
- Simple and complex beauty of harmony
- Science presents simple and complex dialectics
- The complexity and richness of nature comes from the simplest patterns or elements
- Good at heart, simple
- Simple solution is never simple
- Baidu search: Its entrance is simple, but after entering the keyword, the content we get is complex and complicated.
- Rest area: Around the office area, there are different styles of leisure areas, bright colors, deep and calm, bright and simple. Intermittent work, sneak in, busy, tea, tea. A moment of coziness is to make a better start.
- Baidu Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
- Li Yanhong graduated from Peking University in 1991 with a degree in Information Management. He then went to the State University of New York at Buffalo to complete a master's degree in computer science. He is the world's first search engine technology researcher and top engineer, and has served as a senior consultant at Dow Jones. The Wall Street Journal online version of the real-time financial information system designer, as well as the internationally renowned Internet company - Infoseek senior engineer. Li Yanhong’s “super-chain analysis” technology patent is one of the basic inventions that lays the trend and direction of the entire modern search engine.
- In January 2000, Li Yanhong returned to the motherland from the US Silicon Valley to create Baidu. After more than ten years of development, Baidu under the leadership of Li Yanhong has developed into the world's second largest independent search engine and the largest Chinese search engine. In 2003, Baidu Post Bar went online, marking Baidu's leading global peers and creating a web 2.0 era of user-contributed content. From the box computing technology concept launched in 2009, the “data open platform” and “application open platform” have been launched one after another. By the release of “Baidu New Homepage” in 2011, Li Yanhong further improved the theoretical system of Internet science in China and promoted it. The entire IT industry technology is facing the future and continuous improvement. Baidu’s success has also made China one of the only countries in the world with the core technology of search engines outside the United States, Russia and South Korea.
- As a pioneer and leader in the domestic Internet industry, Li Yanhong's achievements have also been recognized by many parties. In 2013, Li Yanhong was officially elected as a member of the 12th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. He also served as the vice chairman of the 11th China Federation of Industry and Commerce and the vice chairman of the 8th Beijing Association for Science and Technology. He was also appointed as a “national special expert”. In addition, he has also won the "CCTV China Economic Person of the Year", "IT Top Ten People", "Reform and Open 30 Years 30 People" and other honorary titles. Forbes "2012 China's Best CEO" selection, Li Yanhong ranked first, and for the third consecutive year as the only mainland entrepreneurs on the list of "the world's most influential people." Magazines such as Time and Business Week have repeatedly named him "the most influential person in the world" and "the most influential business leader in China."
- Prior to joining Baidu, Dr. Zhang Yaqin served as senior vice president of Microsoft Corporation and chairman of Microsoft Asia Pacific R&D Group. He was one of the founders of Microsoft Research Asia (MSRA). He was the dean and chief scientist of Microsoft Research Asia and vice president of Microsoft. Chairman of Microsoft China. He founded the Microsoft Academy of Engineering (ATC) in 2003, making an outstanding contribution to technological innovation and products in the IT industry. In 2004, he was promoted to the global vice president of Microsoft Corporation. In 2006, he founded Microsoft Asia Pacific R&D Group, the largest and most complete R&D base outside of the US. Prior to joining Microsoft, Dr. Zhang worked at Sarnoff in the US, where he was responsible for the development of digital imaging and multimedia information systems. Prior to joining Sarnoff, he was a senior researcher at the GTE Lab in the United States.
- Dr. Zhang Yaqin was awarded the title of IEEE Fellow in 1997 and became the youngest scientist to receive this honor in the 100-year history of the association. He has more than 60 US patents, more than 500 academic papers and 11 monographs. Dr. Zhang has won many professional awards and honors in the world, including the “Best Research Engineer Award of the Year” in 1997, the “Outstanding Young Electronic Engineer Award” in 1998, the IEEE “Industry Pioneer Award” in 2004, and the IEEE Best Paper Award. Honorary Fellow of the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Fellow of the Eurasian Academy of Sciences, "2005 American Chinese Engineer Award" and "2006 Asian American Engineer Award". He also served as a government consultant for several provinces and cities, as a school manager or honorary professor of 20 universities, an overseas representative of the 11th National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, a vice president of the American Association of Outstanding Chinese Organizations, and an international advisory group for the Malaysian Government Multimedia Corridor. (IAP) member, Australian Information and Communication Technology (NICTA) consultant.
- Zhang Yaqin studied at the University of Science and Technology of China with a bachelor's and master's degree in electrical engineering and received a doctorate in electrical engineering from George Washington University.
- Senior Vice President
- Xiang Hailong graduated from the Computer Department of Shanghai East China Normal University in 2000. In the same year, he founded Shanghai Qilang Network Technology Co., Ltd. and served as the general manager. In February 2005, Baidu acquired Shanghai Qilang Network Technology Co., Ltd. and officially joined Bailong to Hailong. With the integration of the company's business, the team led Hailong to continuously promote product and technology innovation in the field of search and business realization, driving the rapid growth of income scale. In terms of sales operations, Hailong has built a refined sales operation management mechanism, leading large customer sales team, direct sales team, channel team, continuously expanding new customers and optimizing customer service model, improving Baidu sales performance and customer service quality, for Baidu revenue. High-speed growth has laid an important guarantee. Recently, under the leadership of Hailong, Baidu's glutinous rice products have also grown significantly, making great progress in the field of O2O and gaining a firm foothold in the market.
- ' Senior Vice President ''
- Liu Hui graduated from Tianjin University and studied at the McCOMBS Business School of the University of Texas at Austin and the EMBA program of Guanghua School of Management at Peking University. He received his PhD in Economics from Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. Prior to joining Baidu, he worked for Motorola, a 22-year Motorola career, and held senior management positions in human resources in the United States, Singapore, and China. Since 2009, he has served as Vice President of Global Human Resources at Motorola. Liu Hui has long been engaged in human resource management and business management in multinational enterprises, and has formed his own “three-source theory” human resource management concept. He is committed to the exploration of human resources with well-known human resource management education experts such as David Urich.
- Senior Vice President
- Wang Haifeng is the only Chinese who has served as Chairman of the ACL (Association for Computational Linguistics), the most influential international academic organization in the field of natural language processing. It is the only ACL Fellow from mainland China. Wang Haifeng is also the vice chairman of the China Electronics Society, the vice chairman of the China Cyberspace Security Association, and the vice chairman of the China Association of Chinese Information. He has won the second prize of the 2015 National Science and Technology Progress Award (the first winner). 
- vice president
- Liang Zhixiang graduated from the Yale Law School of the United States with a master's degree. Previously, Liang Zhixiang received a law degree from Peking University Law School and Law School of the University of New South Wales, Australia. Liang Zhixiang worked in the Legal Affairs Office of the State Council of China, Jun He Law Firm, and worked at the Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP headquarters in New York. Liang Zhixiang provided strong policy and legal support and guarantee for the company's exploration of various new businesses and new models. Liang Zhixiang also directly participated in Baidu's IPO process in Nasdaq in the United States in 2005, and completed the policy and legal support work of Baidu's acquisition and merger and domestic and foreign business cooperation projects.
- vice president
- Wang Lu is a veteran in the field of digital information in China. He has extensive experience in media management and business development, and has profound implications for users in the Internet and mobile world. Prior to joining Baidu, Wang Lu was the President and CEO of Wal-Mart e-Commerce Asia, and the CEO of No. 1 Store, successfully assisted Wal-Mart in the acquisition of No. 1 Store and led the No. 1 store in China. Later, he successfully assisted Wal-Mart in reaching Jingdong. The Group's deep global strategic cooperation. Prior to joining Wal-Mart, he served as Global Vice President and President of China at CBS Interactive.
- Wang Lu graduated from Beijing Union University and obtained an EMBA degree from Peking University.
- Li Yanhong creates Baidu and dreams to sail
- Launched independent search portal baidu.com to lay a solid foundation for future development
- Launched an independent search engine to directly serve users and lay a solid foundation for future development
- Implement "Lightning Plan", Chinese search experience surpasses google
- Baidu surpasses Google and becomes the preferred search engine for Chinese netizens
- Baidu publishes image search and news search
- Baidu Post Bar went online and became the world's largest Chinese community
- Become the preferred search engine for hundreds of millions of Chinese netizens, and it is a leading position in the Chinese search market.
- China’s mobile phone users reach 270 million, Baidu WAP search is launched, and Baidu can also be used on mobile phones.
- Open home page to help the tsunami victims
- Launched "Baidu knows"
- Successfully listed on NASDAQ in the US, creating American myths of Chinese concept stocks, the stock price rose by 354% on the first day
- Encyclopedia went online and became the world's largest Chinese encyclopedia
- "INTERNET GUIDE 2007 China Internet Survey Report" shows that Baidu's user arrival rate reached 80.79% in 2006.
- Baidu homepage changed from "Baidu search" to "Baidu"
- Baidu was selected as one of China's top ten world-class brands by FT, and it is the only Chinese Internet company selected.
- Baidu joins the UN Global Compact to fill the gap in the field of Chinese Internet companies
- Shanghai R&D Center was established to launch the innovative “Aladdin” model
- Launched the "frame computing" technology concept and officially moved into the new office and research and development building "Baidu Building" to open a new dream.
- Li Keqiang, then member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee and vice premier of the State Council, visited Baidu.
- Baidu’s 10th Anniversary, Li Yanhong Releases Three Visions for the Next Decade
- Baidu Fengchao successfully switched, Q1 performance increased significantly
- Baidu input method officially launched 10 years of search technology accumulation as a strong backing
- Baidu becomes the first national innovative pilot enterprise on the Internet
- Founding iQiyi
- Baidu web search market share reached 83.6% and hit a record high
- Where is the $306 million strategic investment?
- Baidu knows that the cooperation open platform is online
- Baidu led the cloud computing to receive the highest support from the National Development and Reform Commission
- Established LBS Business Unit to transform into mobile business
- Li Keqiang, then member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee and vice premier of the State Council, came to Baidu for research.
- Acquisition of glutinous rice
- Establish IDL (Deep Learning Institute)
- $1.91 billion acquisition of 91 wireless
- Baidu glutinous rice integration completed, layout O2O
- Publish Baidu wallet and open the closed loop of mobile ecology
- Baidu released big data engine, the first time to open big data capabilities
- Baidu established US R&D center and appointed Wu Enda as chief scientist
- Baidu publishes Portuguese-speaking search, and technological innovation is recognized by top leaders
- Baidu map market continues to be the first, the market share gap widened
- Baidu Q3 mobile revenue accounted for 36% of the total, mobile traffic first super PC
- Baidu Cloud Computing (Yangquan) Center officially opened
- 2014 mobile application distribution market, Baidu's market share in the first three quarters
- Baidu invests in Uber, opening a new model of Sino-US Internet cooperation 
- Baidu’s fifteenth anniversary, Li Yanhong delivered a speech: always believe in the power of technology 
- Li Yanhong and the two associations proposed the establishment of the "Chinese Brain" program
- Baidu glutinous rice released "Member +" strategy, 3 years to pursue 20 billion subversion of industrial structure
- Baidu launches "aircraft carrier plan" to open high-quality assets to investors
- Let the search "secretization", secretly debut at Baidu World Congress
- Baidu becomes the Windows 10 search engine in the Chinese market 
- Baidu announced a share swap agreement with Ctrip 
- Baidu CITIC jointly launched Baixin Bank to create a new model of “Internet + Finance” 
- Baidu and Allianz Gaochun launched an Internet insurance company, and the "Internet + Finance" layout will be another city.
- Baidu map leads the industry, with 70% market share ranking first
- Wuzhen Internet Conference: National leaders praised unmanned vehicles
- Hand in hand with Guojin Securities, Baidu won the "three axes" of Internet finance
- Baidu Machine Translation won the National Science and Technology Progress Award and became the most popular research project
- Baidu released smart car strategy
- Baidu announced the restructuring of its business structure and established "Baidu Search Company" 
- Baidu map announces internationalization strategy, covering 150 countries by the end of the year
- Baidu was selected as one of the top 50 innovative companies in the world, with over 1, 500 artificial intelligence patents.
- Baidu brain AI platform officially released
- Baidu established "Baijin Internet Financial Assets Trading Center" 
- Baidu created an independent venture capital company. The newly established Baidu VC will focus on artificial intelligence, as well as next-generation technology innovation projects such as AR and VR, focusing on early projects. The first phase of the fund will reach 200 million US dollars. 
- Baidu launches medical brain and officially applies artificial intelligence technology to the medical health industry 
- Baidu established Baidu Capital, the first phase of the fund is 20 billion yuan 
- Baidu signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Hebei Provincial Government and the Xiong'an New District Management Committee to jointly build Xiong'an as a new benchmark for AI-City Smart City.
- Baidu and Huawei and Xiaomi respectively reached strategic cooperation. Under the AI thinking of “soft and hard combination”, Baidu will continue to develop more partners.
- The first batch of national new generation artificial intelligence open innovation platform list was announced, Baidu led the construction of automatic driving national artificial intelligence open innovation platform.
- 2017 Baidu World Congress was held, Baidu announced that it will mass produce unmanned vehicles in 2018, and Baidu's first benchmark artificial intelligence hardware product raven H will be available.
- Baidu released Baidu 10.0, a mobile phone that combines search and information flow, to lead the new interactive experience in the new mobile era.
- Baidu Silicon Valley's second R&D center was officially launched, and Baidu's Seattle R&D Center was also established. This marks the initial completion of Baidu's core technology circle in North America.
- Baidu held the world's first AI developer conference, the first release of the overall strategy, technology and solutions of the artificial intelligence open platform. At the meeting, Lu Qi said that Baidu will be "All in AI".
- Li Yanhong took the five-ring ride on the unmanned vehicle and received the first ticket in the history of the unmanned vehicle. Four months later, the new rules for automatic driving in Beijing were introduced.
- Baidu’s information flow business, which was established less than nine months ago, has broken 100 million active users. Under the strong push of the search + information flow "dual engine", the information flow quickly became another super application in China.
- Baidu reached a strategic cooperation with the Agricultural Bank of China and established a joint laboratory for financial technology. Through the joint innovation of AI Fintech, the two sides will jointly push the banking industry into a new era of intelligent finance.
- Baidu releases a new mission: using technology to make the complex world simpler.
- Under the witness of Premier Li Keqiang and German Chancellor Merkel, Baidu signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Bosch Group of Germany. The two sides will cooperate in the field of automatic driving, intelligent transportation and smart car networking.
- Baidu launched the Apollo autonomous driving platform, providing an open, complete and secure software platform to the automotive industry and partners. This is the first system-level opening of autonomous driving technology worldwide.
- Baidu has published more than 2, 000 Chinese patent applications in the field of artificial intelligence, and hundreds of foreign patent applications. The patent layout helps Baidu seize the technical commanding heights.
- The National Engineering Laboratory of China's Deep Learning Technology and Application, which was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission and led by Baidu, was officially unveiled.
- "MIT Technology Review" announced the top ten breakthrough technologies in 2017. Baidu took the lead with face recognition technology and won all the awards of artificial intelligence.
- Former Microsoft Global Executive Vice President Lu Qi joined Baidu as the president and chief operating officer of Baidu Group.
- Baidu artificial intelligence robots participated in "The Strongest Brain" and played against the three human players. 
- Search for more info on Baidu.
- Google News: Search for related news on Baidu
- Google Image: Search for related images on Baidu
- YouTube: Search for related videos on Baidu
What Links Here
- Baidu's revenue last year increased by 11.24% after the 66.382 billion. Sina. 2016-02-26 Reference date 2016-12-24
- Baidu's revenue last year will be 70.5 billion yuan, which will create a new era of artificial intelligence business. Netease Finance. 2017-02-24 Reference date 2017-02-24
- Baidu's fourth-quarter results exceeded analysts' expectations that the stock price rose by 5%. Tencent Technology cited date 2018-02-26
- Baidu acquired the controlling stake in Peixe Urbano, Brazil's largest group buying site. Sina quoted date 2014-10-10
- Brazilian media said that China's largest search engine Baidu will enter Brazil. Netease.com. 2013-11-13 Reference date 2013-11-13
- Our management team. Baidu quoted date 2018-05-18
- Baidu invested Uber into the taxi fight BAT gathered in the taxi software market. Phoenix Network reference date 2014-12-18
- Adjust the organizational structure 15 years old Baidu to start again. Hexun Technology Reference Date 2015-02-09
- Baidu into the Chinese market Win10 search engine Microsoft abandoned "parent" Bing. China Economic Net cited date 2016-09-18
- Ctrip and where to merge Baidu into China's largest online travel provider. China Economic Net cited date 2015-10-27
- Baixin Bank established Li Yanhong and announced that Baidu Wallet will start the annual return plan. China Economic Net cited date 2015-11-18
- CITIC Bank announced that it will cooperate with Baidu to invest 2 billion to establish Baixin Bank. NetEase Technology Reference Date 2015-11-18
- Li Yanhong launched an offensive: Baidu's architecture was adjusted to three major business groups. DoNews Reference date 2015-02-09
- Baidu established the “Baijin Internet Financial Assets Trading Center”. Chinanews network reference date 2016-07-15
- Baidu created an independent venture capital company with 200 million US dollars focused on artificial intelligence. NetEase cited date 2016-10-12
- Baidu launched a medical brain which will be the focus of Baidu's artificial intelligence. Sina quoted date 2016-10-12
- Baidu announced the establishment of 20 billion Baidu capital main investment in the field of pan-Internet. Tencent cited date 2016-10-12
- Baidu Events. Baidu official website reference date 2018-01-03