|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Aragon is to build unstoppable organizations on Ethereum. Allowing the creation of value without borders or intermediaries.
- Aragon is a project that aims to disintermediate the creation and maintenance of organizational structures by using blockchain technology.
- Aragon wants to empower people across the world to easily and securely manage their organizations.
- Aragon provides the tools for anyone to become an entrepreneur and run their own organization, to take control of their own lives.
- By making it possible for everyone in the world to organize, Aragon is enabling a borderless, permissionless and more efficient creation of value.
- Reclaim your independence: Goodbye to unnecessary intermediaries - Aragon organizations are powered by Ethereum, a global blockchain for running unstoppable applications. In Ethereum, code and applications always run without any possibility of downtime or censorship.
- A digital jurisdiction: Imagine a nation without land and borders - Aragon Network will be the first community governed decentralized organization whose goal is to act as a digital jurisdiction, an online decentralized court system that isn’t bound by traditional artificial barriers such as national jurisdictions or the borders of a single country.
- Slogan: Unstoppable organizations.
- Slogan: Create value without borders or intermediaries.
- Slogan: Fighting for the freedom to organize.
- The first step towards a more fair, efficient world: We are building Aragon because we believe decentralized organizations can solve the world’s worst problems.
- Aragon (ANT) is based in Spain.
- The official ticker symbol for Aragon token: ANT
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 39,609,524 ANT
- Circulating Supply: 32,252,180 ANT
- ICO on 17 May 2017.
ICO Review of : Aragon (ANT tokens)
- Decentralized application to run your organization.
- Managing your organization has never been easier.
- Official Aragon Core
- Ensuring the success of decentralized organizations.
- Putting the power back into the hands of the users: The Aragon Network will decentralize its governance by gradually handing over control of the project to its users.
- Official Aragon Network
- Cornerstone for architecting the project.
- Heart of the early development: The Aragon Foundation is laying down the first bricks on the road to what will become.
- The Aragon Foundation is a non-profit organization which was created to nurture the project in its early phases.
- Developing the platform and project towards maturity is the main duty of the Foundation. Other activities include motivating external developers to build more functionality and applications on Aragon to boost adoption of the technology.
- Official Aragon Foundation
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Aragon (ANT).
- List of team members in Aragon (ANT).
|Luis Cuende||Project Lead||
|Jorge Izquierdo||Tech Lead|
|Maria Gomez||Strategy & Operations Lead|
|Tatu Karki||Communications Director|
|Luke Duncan||Research Lead|
|Oliver Nordbjerg||Web3 Engineer|
|Pierre Bertet||UI & Interaction Developer|
|Brett Sun||EVM Engineer|
- List of advisors for Aragon (ANT).
|Mihai Alisie||Ethereum cofounder and AKASHA founder|
|Jake Brukhman||Cofounder at CoinFund|
|Kenny Rowe||COO of Dai Foundation|
|Brayton Williams||Founding Partner at Boost VC|
Frequently asked questions
- CoinDesk: DAO Manager Aragon Gets Alpha Release
- Economist: If blockchains ran the world: Disrupting the trust business
- Forbes: Forbes 'Under 30' Tech Prodigy In Cryptosale For Ethereum-Built Management Platform
- Reuters: Blockchain token sale nets $25 million in under 15 minutes
- Nasdaq: Disintermediating Entrepreneurship Is The First Step Towards A Fairer World
- IBTimes: Ethereum-based Aragon leads blockchain exodus from Slack amid phishing scams