|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- Aion is a multi-tier blockchain system designed to address unsolved questions of scalability, privacy, and interoperability in blockchain networks.
- The Aion network is the world's first third-generation blockchain.
- The Aion network is also designed to connect with the main Ethereum block chain, allowing a on tokens to traverse chains between a on and Ethereum seamlessly.
- The Aion network will allow mainstream players to achieve not only interoperability but at the scale and level of security required.
- Slogan: The third-generation blockchain network.
- Total Supply: 465,934,587
- Circulating Supply: 59,799,856
- ICO Price: $0.75
- ICO starts on 3 Oct 2017 and ends on 10 Oct 2017.
- With the Aion network, block chains will be able to be customized, created and connected.
- Whether for existing or for the numerous block chains yet to be built, Aion will be the ecosystem in which they coexist and communicate.
- The network provides federated interchain communication of both data and value to ensure security regardless of scale.
- At the core of the Aion network, is the world's first dedicated public enterprise blockchain, Aion one, designed to connect other block chains as well as manage its own robust applications.
- Both on chain and Inter chain logic will be supported.
- Aion one also provides the economic system that incentivizes the exchange of logic and value.
- Aion token will be used to develop applications, build bridges, create new block chains and secure the overall network.
Introducing Aion: The Third-Generation Blockchain Network
Frequently asked questions
- 135,886 (Global)
- 45,972 (U.S.)
- updated on Dec 21, 2017
- CoinDesk: Nuco Builds Tokenized Blockchain 'Bridge' for Enterprise Applications
- CryptoNinjas: Aion and Bancor partner to offer inter-blockchain liquidity
- LeapRate: Moog Inc. to integrate Aion’s blockchain technology
- Betakit: Nuco raises $27 million to build interoperable blockchain network
- Finextra: Interoperable blockchain network Aion appoints advisory board
- TechCrunch: Nuco’s Aion network provides a way to communicate between multiple blockchains