|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- What is Agrello? Agrello develops an AI powered interface, allowing you to easily create and manage smart-contract-based agreements which are legally binding, just like traditional contracts.
- Create and manage smart-contract-based legal agreements by engaging your own AI counselor. No coding or legal skills required.
- Slogan: Legally Binding Smart Contracts, Powered by AI.
- Slogan: Realizing the Vision of Legally-Binding Smart Contracts on the Blockchain.
- Agrello (DLT) is based in Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia.
- The official ticker symbol for Agrello (DELTA) token: DLT
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 130,271,020 DLT
- Circulating Supply: 85,978,873 DLT
- ICO from 16 July 2017 to 17 August 2017.
Agrello's AI Contract Guide Explained
- Agrello is an agent-powered digital contracting solution.
- Year founded: 2017
- Company type: Privately Held
- Company size: 2-10 employees
- Specialties: Legal It, Business Process Automation, Legal AI, and Agent Assisted Business Collaboration
- Headquarter address: Valukoja 8, 11415 Tallinn, Estonia.
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell Agrello (DLT).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|August 2017||Delta token: Crowdfunding finished|
|November - December 2017||
|Quarter 3 2018||
|End of 2019||
|2020||Breakeven reached for the end of 2020|
- Agrello’s smart agreement solution is the result of this understanding, as well as more than 16 years of research, and a combined experience of 45 years in the tech-friendly Estonian legal system.
- Agrello was founded by a team of Estonian lawyers, high-level academics, and information technology experts, with the shared vision of creating digital contracts that will forever change the way people interact with each other and interface with legal authorities.
- Specializing in the intersection of law, legal policies and modern technologies, the Agrello core team followed the development of blockchain technology since its early beginnings, and understands the hurdles contemporary smart contract systems will have to overcome in order to be successfully implemented in established legal environments.
- List of team members in Agrello (DLT).
|Addi Rull||Chief Sales & Marketing Officer|
|Teddi Rull||Chief Partnerships Officer|
|Sergei Brezetski||Chief Technical Officer|
|Margus Poola||Chief Financial Officer|
|Ken Maavere||Chief Sales Officer|
|Paula Sepp||Chief Customer Officer|
- List of advisors for Agrello (DLT).
Frequently asked questions
- NewsBTC: Agrello Chooses Ethereum for Prototype TokenSale
- CoinTelegraph: Estonia Eyes Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence For Legal Sphere
- ETHNews: AI To Replace Lawyers And Programmers?
- TGDaily: Agrello is Re-Imagining Smart Contracts with AI
- TheMerkle: 5 Intriguing Ethereum ERC20 Blockchain Projects