From List Wiki
|Related Wiki List||Type|
|Cryptocurrencies||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Exchanges||List of All|
|Cryptocurrency Wallets||List of All|
Truth and facts
- CoinFi is a decentralized market intelligence platform to obtain real-time news and analysis as well as trading signals and algorithms for cryptocurrencies.
- CoinFi offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give cryptocurrency traders the real-time market intelligence needed to gain an edge.
- CoinFi (COFI) is based in Hong Kong.
- The Most Powerful Crypto Trading Analysis Tool
- The 1st Decentralized Market Intelligence Platform
- The Democratization Of Wall Street
- The official ticker symbol for CoinFi token: COFI
- Token type: ERC20
- Total token supply: 300,000,000 COFI
- ICO crowdsale from 8 Feb 2018 to 22 Feb 2018.
- Presale pre-ICO from 15 Jan 2018 to 8 Feb 2018.
- ICO token price: 1 ETH = 7500 COFI
- Soft cap: $3M USD
- Hard cap: $15M USD
- Maximum contribution: 15 ETH (for both presale and crowdsale)
- Crowdsale Minimum Contribution: 0.25 ETH
- Presale Minimum Contribution: 1 ETH
List of exchanges, trading platform and marketplaces to trade, buy and sell CoinFi (COFI).
|Date||Events and Milestones|
|2018 Q1||Platform Foundations|
|2018 Q3||Premium Subscriptions|
|2018 Q4||Trading Signals|
|2019 Q1||Trading Algorithms|
|2019 Q2||Auction Framework|
|2019 Q3||Combining and Customizing Signals|
- List of team members in CoinFi (COFI).
|Laplie Anderson||Lead Engineer|
|Duc Tran||Research Analyst|
|Prachi Kanvinde||Research Analyst|
|Jon Myers||Product and Design|
|Glen Thomson||Director of Operations|
|Dominic Wells||Director of Content|
|Nav Aulakh||Community Manager|
|David Danzeiser||PPC Marketing Manager|
|Sam Peacey||Fullstack Web Engineer|
- List of advisors for CoinFi (COFI).
Frequently asked questions
- VentureBeat: How bots are manipulating cryptocurrency prices
- BuzzFeed: 9 More Bitcoin Experts Predict What Will Happen With Bitcoin Over The Next 5 Years
- Bloomberg: Bitcoin Futures May Offer No Way Out
- Pymnts: CoinFi Aims To Smooth Crypto Swings With New Tools
- TheBitcoinPodcast: Announcements: CoinFi
- HuffPost: 4 Must Have Cryptocurrency Tools For 2018
- TheHill: Before regulating Bitcoin, Congress should learn how it works
- Business: Why You Should Consider Accepting Cryptocurrency